Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that slightly ambiguous, do you mean "he is the better keeper for us and an upgrade for us"?
Both as they synonymous.

Whilst we are on lists:

ntonio 'Condor' Rojas.

Roberto Rojas is proud to share the title with Bravo. In December 2015 he said: "I place him as one of the two best goalkeepers in the world with Manuel Neuer."

I can post a quote of English legend Shilton saying Hart isn't as good as people think he is, for balance like.

1. I'm not saying Hart is better than Bravo. 2.I'm not saying that he is better because these articles say so.

What I am saying that you and others saying Bravo is an upgrade is disputed by many. Not just me.
But not the manager nor the goal keeper coach who has worked with both.

1. I'm not saying Hart is better than Bravo. 2.I'm not saying that he is better because these articles say so.

What I am saying that you and others saying Bravo is an upgrade is disputed by many. Not just me.

The mere fact that he is better suited to Peps game plan in itself means that he is an upgrade. If we had a different manager playing a different style then Hart might well be an upgrade on Bravo - but we don't.

We all love JH and we have watched him grow with the club. He is the last player who was here under Pearce and it is surprisingly hard to watch that link being severed. But Pep plays a system that involves round holes and JH is (so peps view would seem to be) a square peg.

Both as they synonymous.

Whilst we are on lists:

ntonio 'Condor' Rojas.

Roberto Rojas is proud to share the title with Bravo. In December 2015 he said: "I place him as one of the two best goalkeepers in the world with Manuel Neuer."

I can post a quote of English legend Shilton saying Hart isn't as good as people think he is, for balance like.
I think Hart has been good enough for us until now. I also thinks that Hart is not good enough a keeper to take us to the next level that is demanded by Pep

Peps more interested in all round team play than all round goalkeeping.

Joes a decent keeper, Bravo is also a decent keeper with exceptional distribution.

Both as they synonymous.
Well just because he may be the better keeper for us and an upgrade for us in our specific circumstances doesn't necessarily mean that he is the better keeper overall. As I said, it is at least debatable who is the better keeper and no doubt there will be plenty around (not just City fans) who think Hart is a better all round keeper. Hopefully Bravo will take to the unique demands of the Premier League better and more quickly than Pep thought Hart could take to the unique demands of Pep's way of playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.