Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME THAT'S WHAT COUNTS NOT WHAT SOME FAN FROM THE STANDS THINK
Really? I thought Pep would read out my suggestions a la Corbyn at PMQs.

Of course he will make his decisions. But I think he has got this one wrong. Doesn't mean I don't think he is a very good manger or that I don't want Bravo to do well.

Well just because he may be the better keeper for us and an upgrade for us in our specific circumstances doesn't necessarily mean that he is the better keeper overall. As I said, it is at least debatable who is the better keeper and no doubt there will be plenty around (not just City fans) who think Hart is a better all round keeper. Hopefully Bravo will take to the unique demands of the Premier League better and more quickly than Pep thought Hart could take to the unique demands of Pep's way of playing.
What unique demands are these for a keeper?

Really? I thought Pep would read out my suggestions a la Corbyn at PMQs.

Of course he will make his decisions. But I think he has got this one wrong. Doesn't mean I don't think he is a very good manger or that I don't want Bravo to do well.
And the goal keeping coach that has worked with both for a combined 6 years?

He also got it wrong, in your opinion, based on your knowledge of the game, of goal keeping and having worked with them both?

Ask de gea took him at least a year to get to grips with the unique demands that you apparently know nothing of.
Because he was 20?

Watch Chilean football, it's a lot more physical than the Premier League. Copa America as well.

Keepers get all the protection in the world in the PL.

Cortois, Czech, they had no problem adapting either. Just one very younger keeper did in any memorable fashion.

Many don't at the moment as they are still sore from all of this. I'm not too happy to see Joe leave us tbh, but Pep is going to win us the Champions league imho.

never been to less than the semi finals according to the MUEN - Pep not bravo that it

And the goal keeping coach that has worked with both for a combined 6 years?

He also got it wrong, in your opinion, based on your knowledge of the game, of goal keeping and having worked with them both?

By your logic no managers' decision can ever be called into question as they all have more experience with the players than any fan. Makes for pretty boring footballing discussions.

I think they have chosen Bravo for his ability on the ball. I feel that this is more coachable than pure keeping skills. I think Hart is the better keeper. That's it.

I think Neuer has skewed a lot of people's expectations; he's on a different level.

I don't think, looking at our first four games, that Caballero or Joe have had to or been asked to do and contribute anything they can't. Granted I do believe Caballero has been shakier than a shitting dog at times.

For me Bravo is a safety blanket in Pep's own mind more so than on the pitch. I don't expect to see anything spectacular or out of the ordinary from him in regards to the kick starting attacks, so long as the CBs continue to split and Dinho/Gundogan drop in the options will either be there for whatever 'keeper or they won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.