Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he was 20?

Watch Chilean football, it's a lot more physical than the Premier League. Copa America as well.

Keepers get all the protection in the world in the PL.

Cortois, Czech, they had no problem adapting either. Just one very younger keeper did in any memorable fashion.
I bet you watch Chilean football all the time.

By your logic no managers' decision can ever be called into question as they all have more experience with the players than any fan. Makes for pretty boring footballing discussions.

I think they have chosen Bravo for his ability on the ball. I feel that this is more coachable than pure keeping skills. I think Hart is the better keeper. That's it.
And you're wrong. You've seen fuck all of Bravo. And I am not just talking about the manager but the keeper coach that has worked with both.

Go on any other teams forum and they all rate Bravo over Hart. Do you know why? Because they aren't blinded by sentiment.

By your logic no managers' decision can ever be called into question as they all have more experience with the players than any fan. Makes for pretty boring footballing discussions.

I think they have chosen Bravo for his ability on the ball. I feel that this is more coachable than pure keeping skills. I think Hart is the better keeper. That's it.

Honest question mate. What criteria are you using to rate a keeper?

I take it with that, you concede the argument.
Absolutely not. Just can't be arsed arguing any longer with someone who doesn't even have the capacity to admit that it is at least debatable who is the better of the two keepers which is all that I am saying. I have seen you at work on here enough to know that there is no arguing with you once you have decided something.

Absolutely not. Just can't be arsed arguing any longer with someone who doesn't even have the capacity to admit that it is at least debatable who is the better of the two keepers which is all that I am saying. I have seen you at work on here enough to know that there is no arguing with you once you have decided something.
So you say the PL is unique, I ask how, you state DDG.

I riposte using the fact that South American football is just as physical and give two examples of keepers that had zero issue coming to the PL and that DDG was a child.

You give up.

Super. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.