Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are attempting to give credit to your pov via listing 4 articles you have dug out to suit your agenda, i know you have because i just googled 'top ten keepers' and the telegraph link at the TOP of the page does state he is better. Did it take you long to dig all them out? :-D

I use ask jeeves... ;-)

It's debatable that Bony is better than Aguero.

Do you really think that comparing two goalkeepers, one of whom was rated as one of best 10 keepers in the world for last 5 years v another now in the same bracket...

...is even close to...

...comparing a striker that is usually rated just below Messi and Ronaldo v a guy who would struggle to make a best 5 strikers currently at City list?

I'm not saying Pep *is* wrong, I'm saying I *think* he and you are wrong if you think he is an upgrade. I sincerely hope he is right. I reckon it probably won't make much difference either way cos the rest of the team will be playing so well.

All that needed saying tbh. I've never understood why people put players above the club.

Yeah you could cut my entire post down to that in fairness :-)

I can understand people having great affection for Joe, i would suggest to many are letting emotion cloud their judgement though. Of course emotions are strong in football but you need to have some clarity if you have any kind of desire in the sport above that of funday sunday pub footy. It just comes very close to questioning Peps coaching in some posts which to me shows these are emotional rather than logical views, nowt wrong with it, i just fall into the catagory of less emotional possibly as logic has always served me well and emotions err never mind haha.

I use ask jeeves... ;-)

Lol fair play bud. Just so you know i did not go out my way to 'prove' you wrong. I think my distrust of press reported stats and default position to check them (and others) is automatic now hehe. I guess what it gives relief to is how the game is about opinion and perspective. If our build up play at the back does not improve i'll hold my hands up and say pep was wrong. If we do ok building from back but shot stopping declines, again i will admit i was wrong to be in line with Peps thinking to a degree.

In 3 months time i hope we are doing great and Joe is tearing it up with a nw lease of life at a new club. I don't think he should stay as third choice for his own career.

The blue dippers have no interest in Joe hart because , they cannot afford the fee or loan fee or his wages , if we offered him for nothing and paid half his wages , they would have him in a shot , their Chinese take over is bullshit , they are still a club with no ambition and no money , wouldnt be surprised if Joe said "Everton ? F*ck that , i would rather be 3rd choice here".

article-2005056-0C9C775E00000578-501_634x584.jpg

Thanks for the memories Joe
147205575713320173.gif

Trust in Pep..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.