Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't have it mate, your wasting your finger nerves on your keyboard.
The fact is, Joes leaving and there's sadly a brigade of "good he's always been substandered" lot on here who can't help but stick the boot into a 10 year servant who's done nothing but good things for us, even after the class shown last night, they'd still rather slag him or do their best to bring him and those who like him down.
I'd much rather be passionate about our players and support them until the day they leave than be a cold hearted cynic who always goes back to the same tired arguement of it being about winning at all cost. But I'm a lover, I'm passionate, these boys have sex in the missonary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
I take it you use butter other than for eating then.

It has indeed but people don't need to be twats and get the knives out

Haven't read the last 20 or so pages Karen.

I've been pretty vocal about this whole thing since the start. Without being a twat and sticking knives I've always held the opinion, and that's all it is, that Joe isn't good enough for the level we are looking to get to.

I'm genuinely wishing him all the best. I hope he finds a decent move.

I take it you use butter other than for eating then.
incredibly-stupid.gif
Pardon? I've never even had a first tango in Paris..

They won't have it mate, your wasting your finger nerves on your keyboard.
The fact is, Joes leaving and there's sadly a brigade of "good he's always been substandered" lot on here who can't help but stick the boot into a 10 year servant who's done nothing but good things for us, even after the class shown last night, they'd still rather slag him or do their best to bring him and those who like him down.
I'd much rather be passionate about our players and support them until the day they leave than be a cold hearted cynic who always goes back to the same tired arguement of it being about winning at all cost. But I'm a lover, I'm passionate, these boys have sex in the missonary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
Thanks Shabba.
What a misrepresentation of the views expressed.

He's CL level as I said easily... that's above Everton's level. The only way to judge that is on Joe's performances in said competition year after year we've been in it, when the rest of the team proved below standard up against the very best if we were to be honest about it.

His wages are a big stumbling block he may have to go on loan but he's not a young keeper which is the norm for GK loans and what happens at the end of the loan they already know what kind of wages they'd be expected to pay if they wanted to persuade him to stay. Are there any decent clubs desperate to take a keeper for just a year or would they see that as time wasted introducing a young up and coming talent that's far cheaper? It's unlike any other position and people need to realise it and stop making terrible comparisons with Aguero of all people.

Personally I think he needs to take a pay cut immediately and join a decent CL club(BVB if they are still interested) or there about's and hope we don't price him out of a transfer.

he's only of CL quality depending on the club he plays for, now just over 24hrs ago Steaue Bucharest were in the CL and Everton are a better side than them, as you say a loan deal may be better for him, me,i'd love to see him go to spain or italy and keep his England spot,,its touch and go and if joe make the wrong choice i can see him losing the lot, remember when Weaver went down the pan after losing his bird, the booze came calling :-(

Thanks Shabba.
What a misrepresentation of the views expressed.
Close, they call me mr boombastic.
Misrepresented views to some but not all.
Iv been called blind, thick, Joey fan club, to sentimental to see clearly, had people question my understanding of football, all because I defended a lad who's been with us ten years, is getting moved on without hesitation and is getting called substandard and a poor keeper from his own fans. Nobody is calling for pitch forks and torches, supporting Pep and the club is the right move but why does that then lead to a round of Joey bashing?

he's only of CL quality depending on the club he plays for, now just over 24hrs ago Steaue Bucharest were in the CL and Everton are a better side than them, as you say a loan deal may be better for him, me,i'd love to see him go to spain or italy and keep his England spot,,its touch and go and if joe make the wrong choice i can see him losing the lot, remember when Weaver went down the pan after losing his bird, the booze came calling :-(
Well that's the point though Barca and Bayern are probably the probably only notable clubs who make such heavy use of the keeper in such a way, not all managers will require that of him because their systems don't rely on it as much. They may still play out from the back a bit but not like we will be doing there's not many managers who know how to do it right IMO. If it was just a little bit of playing out from the back Joe pretty much showed last night he's more than capable but they are step further than that at Barca, Bayern and soon to be us.

Here's a good question how good would De Gae or Courtois be in a system like this?... do we take points off Buffon because his sweeping and footwork are nowhere near that of Neuer? I still rate Cech highly and he's never been that style of keeper either.

Last edited:
Close, they call me mr boombastic.
Misrepresented views to some but not all.
Iv been called blind, thick, Joey fan club, to sentimental to see clearly, had people question my understanding of football, all because I defended a lad who's been with us ten years, is getting moved on without hesitation and is getting called substandard and a poor keeper from his own fans. Nobody is calling for pitch forks and torches, supporting Pep and the club is the right move but why does that then lead to a round of Joey bashing?

i dont think there is a joey bashing, either hes not good enough or he is and the simple truth he is not and thats it, how many times have you mentioned 10 years tonight ''i count three' don't cling on ''let go'' hes's going,,im sorry i dont mean to be rude or sound a **** but its over end of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.