Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

There certainly isn't any from me. Joe Hart in a British sense of goalkeeping is quality. No question of that.

However there is more to goalkeeping than the way we have been taught to understand. I'm honestly gutted for Joe but if pep pulls this one out he could change the demographic here for good.

It was always potentially on the cards. I don't get the Hart lickers going over the top crying about it & I don't get the insults towards Joe.

It's just an unfortunate situation which both him & the club have to deal with. And been done to death tbh. No need for all the aggro from either side.

Article in the times, no takers so far... Interest there, but nothing firm. Real chance of him being 3rd choice till Jan.

He was indeed bought in 2006 and I saw his first game for us against Ballymena Utd in a friendly match over in NI.

If he stays I don't think he'll be 3rd choice, I suspect Willie may return to Spain, there will be plenty of takers there I expect.

Could be - but think it's too late for Willy to go and he is obviously Pep's 2nd choice . Also, the times article says Pep wants Hart to leave at the earliest, with Hart's camp a bit annoyed that he is praising him in public while trying to discard him.

Not to mention having Joe around and not in squad, the media circus would be stupid

Article

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/harts-hopes-of-city-escape-are-receding-t3mfw6839

Vito Mannone out for 3 months @ Sunderland - loan deal for Joe until Jan Transfer window?

When do you think they had the conversation that finally made it clear he could go? Because we've left the lad with 1 week to find a new club and the fact is most clubs don't leave it to the last minute to fill such an important role as keeper, so its not surprising there isn't much interest. A loan looks most likely now and without debating the rights and wrongs of not wanting him, really did Pep not know at least a month ago that Joe wasn't wanted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.