Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think there is a joey bashing, either hes not good enough or he is and the simple truth he is not and thats it, how many times have you mentioned 10 years tonight ''i count three' don't cling on ''let go'' hes's going,,im sorry i dont mean to be rude or sound a **** but its over end of
One mans cast off is another mans treasure, or something similar. Not good enough for our style maybe, not good enough full stop I'm not having.
You ain't wrong, it's nearly over and I will let it go, it's nearly gone, promise. Just let me take you back ten years, the year was 2006....
tumblr_o0fuzw4gUG1qa4l1ko1_500.gif

One mans cast off is another mans treasure, or something similar. Not good enough for our style maybe, not good enough full stop I'm not having.
You ain't wrong, it's nearly over and I will let it go, it's nearly gone, promise. Just let me take you back ten years, the year was 2006....

thats the 4th time for ten years lol,, your right, hey id love him to go to the likes of chelsea and be there treasure, not happening though,,,were all in this together as mr cameron says and you want what i do and thats to clean up for the next 20 years,we will do and thats a dead cert and we will look back on these threads and laugh

tumblr_o0fuzw4gUG1qa4l1ko1_500.gif
Wasn't his first full season as City goalkeeper the 2010-11 season.

I've just watched the post match press conference from last night. Do these twats actually get paid for this shit??

I was watching pep and I thought he was going to flip. It was question after question about Hart.

I'm sorry, but he is vastly overrated in this country. I don't even think it was the city agenda kicking in. It was that old school, boring British way of looking at our goalkeepers. He's the best keeper England have. That is not a compliment.

The more I watch Pep the more I believe he will revolutionise football in this country. It's so old fashioned and we are miles behind the continent, consequently being eaten up each season in either the champions league or europa league.

I'm not licking peps arse here, I'm just willing to embrace the change because it's better for football on our shores.

Yes it's very European, but it's also very right.

Some of the vitriol directed at Joe Hart is stunning. Luckily most internet stuff is not representative of City fans in general.

If it was, nobody would sign for us.

I agree.

There certainly isn't any from me. Joe Hart in a British sense of goalkeeping is quality. No question of that.

However there is more to goalkeeping than the way we have been taught to understand. I'm honestly gutted for Joe but if pep pulls this one out he could change the demographic here for good.

If Pep wants a change he's the boss & we must follow. Honestly think Joe was close to losing his England no.1 spot anyway. Butland was outstanding till he got injured!! Joe's a very good keeper maybe not as goog as some people make out though. Why are clubs not queuing up for him???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.