Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On what do you base your repeated assertion that there is a rift? i have not seen any proof of a rift aside from some bloke on the internet saying so and repeated by everyone as fact

The press seem to have a good idea what is going on, eg they knew that Hart would be playing on Wednesday. Someone has been briefing them. Quite a few are saying that behind the scenes the relationship is extremely frosty. I did read that "sources close to Hart" were saying that he is particularly annoyed at the way Pep is appearing as reasonable and supportive in the media when the reality is different.

I honestly think it is so much simpler than all this. It's down to being alpha male. I reckon Joe was the alpha male in the team including Muppet Pelligrini. look who is the vocal one even when Vinny played - it was always Joe in the tunnel making the noise. It's always Joe who does the speaking after a Chumps game (admittedly cos he normally just bloody kept us in the tie by his performance!!..). Pep wants to exert total control and as such Joe is in the way. He can't pass a ball 10 feet and quickly?! Course he flamin can!! if the team are set up for it (which they are now but weren't last year)

The press seem to have a good idea what is going on, eg they knew that Hart would be playing on Wednesday. Someone has been briefing them. Quite a few are saying that behind the scenes the relationship is extremely frosty. I did read that "sources close to Hart" were saying that he is particularly annoyed at the way Pep is appearing as reasonable and supportive in the media when the reality is different.
I have only seen the sources saying joe is not happy,i look at all the media for the tweets thread and i haven't seen anything else you mention
As joe said there is a situation and they are dealing with it like men,i doubt there are pistols at dawn,when they did speak the body lanquage experts took it to mean they were arguing and they clearly weren't,looked like he was giving him instructions for when he played him that day,there is no blame just a parting of the ways,i do think it could be handled better by the club and joe hasn't been given much time but that is just me

Sure! How has he not? Every keeper goes through a bad spell of form, Hart in general has been a solid keeper for us for years and deserves better treatment. It just seems a bit erratic to suggest that he is suddenly not part of our plans just because of a few iffy games and spending £7m on a 33 year old keeper.

Hart has the potential to thrive under Guardiola but hasn't even been given the chance. Why now and not next summer with a full season under his belt under new leadership? Just doesn't make sense. It's all political if you ask me.
New leadership?

that's the problem at manchester city the club is open and the media can do and say what they like and somebody in the club is a middle man for the media and leaks alot of stuff that should be kept in house. the players use the media when things are not going there way but will use the middle man instead of talking to the media

joe hart is not happy and behind closed doors is fighting with pep not coming to blow stuff but the little things pep has took away from joe. the main player is joe been here 10 years know the club inside out and the power he built up from the fans to the board his name is first on the team sheet he set's the training for the keepers everything in training was ask joe first if joe is happy to do things in train then its was done by all the keepers

now pep wants full control of training and he names the number 1 keeper not joe and what pep says goes no more split training its a group thing first off and all the players have to train together and alot of ball work is done by looking at the video's the club puts out they are all together and if the keepers want to do a bit more after then fine but pep is boss

I personally think Pep has the right to bring in who he wants as goal keeper. And if that man is bravo I back him 100%.

But what I disagree with is the treatment of Joe hart. To say if he doesn't get another club before transfer window ends he will rotate as second choice with caballero and gunn just isn't right.

Let's be honest, bravo isn't getting any younger and has had his fair share of injuries. Why couldn't bravo and hart rotate like barca do with their goal keepers. No offence but caballero is not good enough in any way shape or form.

that's the problem at manchester city the club is open and the media can do and say what they like and somebody in the club is a middle man for the media and leaks alot of stuff that should be kept in house. the players use the media when things are not going there way but will use the middle man instead of talking to the media

joe hart is not happy and behind closed doors is fighting with pep not coming to blow stuff but the little things pep has took away from joe. the main player is joe been here 10 years know the club inside out and the power he built up from the fans to the board his name is first on the team sheet he set's the training for the keepers everything in training was ask joe first if joe is happy to do things in train then its was done by all the keepers

now pep wants full control of training and he names the number 1 keeper not joe and what pep says goes no more split training its a group thing first off and all the players have to train together and alot of ball work is done by looking at the video's the club puts out they are all together and if the keepers want to do a bit more after then fine but pep is boss

That's some bold assertions there fella. Are you a genuine ITK or is this simply supposition?

Managing a team IS political.
It's a mix of skills, tactics, temperaments, egos, salaries, personalities, lifestyles and more.

We probably have a reasonable grasp of 30% of all that. We just have to trust Pep and the wider City team (no Nasri jokes!) are making a judgment call based on 100%.

It is a bit harsh on Joe by the club, but I suppose we had our fingers burned last year selling forwards without lining up replacements first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.