Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of it is due to some fans having this notion that players adorn fans like fans do them. This is their job & profession. As someone posted earlier, if we were to be relegated, look how quick the players would be looking to get out without a thought for the fans.

Thats an excellent point mate. Under those circumstances most would be gone in a flash, without giving the fans a second thought!

So Joe being able to speak English isn't an advantage? Bravo did his interview in Spanish, we got a centre-back to translate here?
I am concerned about that, seriously.

Just saying , communication is a massive part of being a goalie, as much as distribution, and footwork etc... Bravo obviously is top class,
but he should have done his interview in English, unless the whole back four can speak Spanish, that is.

Just saying , communication is a massive part of being a goalie, as much as distribution, and footwork etc... Bravo obviously is top class,
but he should have done his interview in English, unless the whole back four can speak Spanish, that is.
Why would he do his interview in english? very few of ours players do them in english after yrs here because they don't want to be misunderstood

Should silva, kun also do there's in English?? Is a mute point...

Sane since his interview has been shown to be very capable of speaking English, I'd call it preference and how comfortable they are.

And 'bastardo' is pretty much the same as 'bastard' in any language, I'm sure the lads will cope!!

I don't share your optimism.
To move Joe on - City will have to guarantee tp pay a large proportion of his wages -
If he is to remain in Britain only teams that play in the 'Big' cities can or would like to employ him.
Rangers , Celtic , WBA (in the PL ) (don't laugh - he was on loan to Birmingham a few seasons ago ) or London.

I could see that being an issue with say Ya Ya, Kola (of last season fame). I think Joe's ego (not in a bad way) would take a pay cut to keeps his England's no1 moniker and probably have a point to prove to pep too.

He could always spend a season in NY working on his anticipation and distribution game(dreams)

Communication is not all about talking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.