Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some bold assertions there fella. Are you a genuine ITK or is this simply supposition?

TOPIC-615x409-Lord-Lucan.jpg

If he was any fucking good clubs would be falling over themselves to sign him.
He's always been just better than OK. His distribution has always been iffy. He has always been weak on his left.

He also knows how to take out an injunction.

Good luck to him in the future but we have a better keeper now.

It was always questionable as to whether he'd find a club. It's still not resolved and up in the air, but there is a good chance he'll stay for now. That was the situation a week ago, and it's still the situation now. Some people said it was a foregone conclusion he'd be gone by the end of the window. It's not.

If you or anyone else think Hart will stay here as, at best #2 or even just being rotated, which will cost him his England shirt you deluded.
Now just for a second imagine you're right and he's willing to stay but hardly play, that says enough about him for me.
If he's as good as he and you think he should go on loan to Sunderland for example, show how good he is and then move next summer to a top side.

Cant believe how emotional people are getting over Hart! The guy has been a big part in many winning seasons and been paid well above the normal to do it. This is the life of a professional footballer, a business and every player(and his agent) fully understands how things work. We have one of the best managers in the world, who has a proven system that works everywhere he goes and if he wants to make changes that he sees as being in the best interests of the club, I dont question it for a second.

It sounds like the club is even willing to let him go anywhere that gives him the best chance to start and we happy to pay any difference in wages, to help get it done. This doesnt sound like a player thats getting badly treated in anyway by the club. Love Hart but Players come and go and he's had an excellent run! Its the club we support and I just hope people dont spend the whole season moaning about how badly the club treated Hart and forget we have a new No1 keeper that needs our full support.

Cant believe how emotional people are getting over Hart! The guy has been a big part in many winning seasons and been paid well above the normal to do it. This is the life of a professional footballer, a business and every player(and his agent) fully understands how things work. We have one of the best managers in the world, who has a proven system that works everywhere he goes and if he wants to make changes that he sees as being in the best interests of the club, I dont question it for a second.

It sounds like the club is even willing to let him go anywhere that gives him the best chance to start and we happy to pay any difference in wages, to help get it done. This doesnt sound like a player thats getting badly treated in anyway by the club. Love Hart but Players come and go and he's had an excellent run! Its the club we support and I just hope people dont spend the whole season moaning about how badly the club treated Hart and forget we have a new No1 keeper that needs our full support.

I think a lot of it is due to some fans having this notion that players adorn fans like fans do them. This is their job & profession. As someone posted earlier, if we were to be relegated, look how quick the players would be looking to get out without a thought for the fans.

How do you know it wasn't? I very much doubt the club would simply do this now as it's in our interest to to get a decent team for him.
It seems to have come about quite suddenly in the last few weeks. No sense of an issue in the media before the preseason game against Arsenal in which Joe had been back a couple weeks at least before that I think.

It seems to have come about quite suddenly in the last few weeks. No sense of an issue in the media before the preseason game against Arsenal in which Joe had been back a couple weeks at least before that I think.
I would have thought the first incling the media got was the first game of the season when Joe was dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.