Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola's perfectly entitled to choose which players he wants, and I'm happy to trust his judgement for now. If City improve as a result then I'm all in favour. That's the only thing that really matters to me.

Indeed, but would you agree that he has upped the ante with the whole Hart business? Once you say "trust me", you then have to deliver. And I don't mean "better than fourth" as somebody laughingly said.

Indeed, but would you agree that he has upped the ante with the whole Hart business? Once you say "trust me", you then have to deliver. And I don't mean "better than fourth" as somebody laughingly said.

Yes, I agree. But that's what strong managers do. I'm sure he got even more grief when he binned Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto'o (eventually) and he was vindicated then so I'm sure he's not overly concerned. You can't knock his self-belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.