Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo can speak Martian for me providing he does the job. Besides, the English press jump all over those that speak the native tongue looking for a way to take things out of context to create a shite narrative. Imagine the field day they would have with somebody who only speaks a little English?

"Bravo signs but hates Manchester and already misses Barca. Claims Stretford are bigger club!"

Hart HAS been harshly treated by Pep. I get that he wants to stamp his authority on the side, but splashing out £17m on Bravo who is 33 years old is crazy considering we have Hart, who is simply just low on confidence. There is no doubt that Bravo is a top class keeper but Hart just needs an arm round the shoulder and he has the mentality to get back to the form we all know he is capable of. What he and Pellegrini see in Caballero is beyond me. Shaky is an understatement.

Oh goodie, another homemade football video blog.

If he was any fucking good clubs would be falling over themselves to sign him.
He's always been just better than OK. His distribution has always been iffy. He has always been weak on his left.

He also knows how to take out an injunction.

Good luck to him in the future but we have a better keeper now.
He's shit at cards.

Just saying , communication is a massive part of being a goalie, as much as distribution, and footwork etc... Bravo obviously is top class,
but he should have done his interview in English, unless the whole back four can speak Spanish, that is.
How long do you think it would take someone to learn "away" "I'm open" "man on" "watch left/right" "keepers ball" and a handful of phrases?

Seriously.

It's a shame to see hart go, but I hope this isn't a Dibble, TC momment where Bravo gets shit every touch

It's always sad when players you have an attachment to leave the club, but I've been surprised by the reaction of some.

I like Hart, and he's been an integral part of the club for the last decade, but I don't think he has been particularly badly treated. Players come and go all the time, it's the nature of the business. And from what I understand he was told at the beginning of summer that he wouldn't be first choice, so his agent has had plenty of time to arrange a move.

Guardiola's perfectly entitled to choose which players he wants, and I'm happy to trust his judgement for now. If City improve as a result then I'm all in favour. That's the only thing that really matters to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.