Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying , communication is a massive part of being a goalie, as much as distribution, and footwork etc... Bravo obviously is top class,
but he should have done his interview in English, unless the whole back four can speak Spanish, that is.

So because he did not conduct an interview in what would demand pretty fluent English this equates to as @SWP's back said him not being able to convey single word instructions? I am shite at learning other languages but i know the basics. You comment also assumes this is some sort of oversight by Pep and is an issue beyond that of your own minds making. I would suggest you are taking the piss tbh, i can't see any other reason for your comment really.
Unless you expect him to translate Wordsworth at every passage of play he is involved in.

Mourinho said yesterday in a derisory tone that he thought the way Bayern reacted, they would come running to buy Schweinsteiger but that has not happened so far. Basically mocking Bayern & the player's situation. THAT is called disrespecting a player, that too in front of world media and the player is a legend not just in Bayern, but in German football and World football.

Pep would never insult players or push them under the bus as excuse whenever his team loses! This disrespect campaign claimed by Hart fans has not helped the club at all!

The reality is Hart has been good for City in the past, just like Pellegrini. Doesnt mean the club is happy with the status-quo. If you are aspiring to be elite, you have to first change mentality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.