Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as Adrian at West Ham, Hennesey at Palace and Gomes at Watford are decent keepers ( albeit sometimes erratic). Think the Hull keeper is McGregor, he's ok , as is Boruc at Bournemouth.

Hennessey is poor in my opinion, look at the goal he conceded against us last season and if Hart is not an upgrade on Gomes, McGregor or Boruc then he shouldn't be anywhere near our team. In my opinion he's not good enough for us but he's got to be an upgrade on any one of those keepers mentioned plus the profile he will give those clubs should be of interest to those clubs money men.

It's clear that the hatred for MCFC goes across all football and these clubs are prepared to cut their noses off to spite their faces rather than sign England's No 1 goalie. Either that or he's simply not a top class goalkeeper.

Last edited:
Just can't believe Pep thinks Big Willy is better than Joe
Same here, willy touch and composure don't seem to be better, he flaps. Maybe it will come with confidence but as a number two I would say Hart is better option. So I think there was some other thing going on too. Maybe pep stamping his authority on the team or cliques etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.