Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please....we are in need after Mannones injury...so a loan move would be fantastic for us

Sunderland wouldn't be a bad choice for Hart at this stage of his career. He's at his best when his team are under the cosh and he has to keep them in the game. Not so reliable when he only has to make 2 or 3 saves per game. I would expect him to have quite a few man of the match performances which would restore his reputation.

I still think he'll go to Liverpool though.

He has been a great servant for 10 years at the club,however won't miss his long punts upfield hoping we can win a header.
It's been a constant frustration - if that's all you're going to do, do it while the opposition is still getting back, but no, Joe waits till the defence is in position then punts it toward Aguero who never competes for those. (We might as well have swapped Yaya with Aguero just for the punt, just to have a chance of keeping possession.) Sorry to see Joe go, but no riot.

I have been critical of Hart, particularly last season but I'm amazed that a mid level premiership club is not falling over themselves to get Joe Hart into their club. My criticism has been because I believe we now need the absolute best and in Keeping terms Hart is just below that level in my opinion. However don't tell me he wouldn't strengthen a Burnley, Sunderland, Palace, Bournemouth, Hull, West Ham, Boro, Watford plus the profile he would give those clubs. Sure, it would be a drop down for Joe but better that he gets games than sitting on the bench.

I have been critical of Hart, particularly last season but I'm amazed that a mid level premiership club is not falling over themselves to get Joe Hart into their club. My criticism has been because I believe we now need the absolute best and in Keeping terms Hart is just below that level in my opinion. However don't tell me he wouldn't strengthen a Burnley, Sunderland, Palace, Bournemouth, Hull, West Ham, Boro, Watford plus the profile he would give those clubs. Sure, it would be a drop down for Joe but better that he gets games than sitting on the bench.
Adrian is a good keeper.

All about his salary. We pay fucking mental amounts of money to our squad. No wonder we can't shift out any of the outsiders.

As well as Adrian at West Ham, Hennesey at Palace and Gomes at Watford are decent keepers ( albeit sometimes erratic). Think the Hull keeper is McGregor, he's ok , as is Boruc at Bournemouth.

Christ, no wonder we can't get rid of players as the wages we pay are fucking insane.
I agree malg.
The thing that annoys me is players refusing to budge on the salary they are currently on. Why the fuck should we subsidise a players wages at a rival club? The greedy bastards won't move for less, that's the main reason we can't shift them!

If I was Pep I'd have yaya selling burgers, Nasri sweeping the terraces, Mangala selling programmes, and Bony cleaning the bogs..... At least they'd be trying in earning their money lol.

If I was Maureenio, I'd have Bastion 'Swinetiger' banished to playing with the kids.

Oh wait a minute, seems like he already is but the man-ure media darlings say suck all about it! Hardly all over the papers and SSN is it?

Rag twats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.