Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that blue.

A mate of mine(City supporter) just text me that we have agreed to subsidise his wages at Sunderland paying 90 grand a week! ?

Fucking madness if true.
It's not as mad as it seems. Obviously I don't know what is in the contract between Joe and City but, under contract law, he is very likely to be due the value of his remaining contract when he leaves, as he hasn't asked for a transfer, thus breaking the terms and being entitled to very little or, most probably, nothing. So, if he goes to Sunderland on loan, they will be subsidising the money we owe him!
This explains the reluctance of players asking for a transfer, as they end up effectively being paid double for a couple of years. Madness does indeed describe it.

Bottom line Hart doesn't want to be 2nd choice(who can blame him) and is why he is looking for another club. Also if the the rumours are true that City are willing to subsidise his wages if he goes to another club, says to me city are doing there best to get him a new club.

Just can't believe Pep thinks Big Willy is better than Joe

I suspect he doesn't think that but as Caballero is likely to be staying and happy as no. 2, it makes sense to be giving him as much game time as possible (before going back to the bench), rather than giving that game time to a keeper who is unlikely to be with us

It's interesting to see the efforts City are going to to get Hart out of the club before the end of this window whilst doing very little as regards Yaya, Nasri and Bony who also seem to have the same lack of future with us.

It's interesting to see the efforts City are going to to get Hart out of the club before the end of this window whilst doing very little as regards Yaya, Nasri and Bony who also seem to have the same lack of future with us.
Bony is going to China in jan,yaya is in his last yr so he holds the cards,nasri was supposed to be off to Turkey

You don't think he was worthy of our team then? Or England, or the golden gloves he won?
I think when he was at his peak and when our standards were not quite as high then it was a perfect fit. But since Hart's decline over the last few years (just my opinion) and since our expectations have been raised I think we have outgrown him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.