Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more along the lines of they also don't rate him very highly.

You don't think they rate him very highly.

Your evidence for believing that premier league managers think Willy is better than Joe is that there seems to be little interest in Joe. Flip side to that is how much interest is there in Caballero? A player who would cost less in wages as well as fee and would have less demands for first team action. It's nonsensical. I doubt any professional manager rates Willy as a better keeper than Joe. However, for us, management have decided that Joe is a square peg in a round hole. Nothing to do with ability.

You don't think they rate him very highly.

Your evidence for believing that premier league managers think Willy is better than Joe is that there seems to be little interest in Joe. Flip side to that is how much interest is there in Caballero? A player who would cost less in wages as well as fee and would have less demands for first team action. It's nonsensical. I doubt any professional manager rates Willy as a better keeper than Joe. However, for us, management have decided that Joe is a square peg in a round hole. Nothing to do with ability.
I'm not talking about Caballero though. I'm saying that, like Pep, other managers don't seem to rate Joe evidenced by the lack of interest despite our willingness to pay most of his wages.

Bony is going to China in jan,yaya is in his last yr so he holds the cards,nasri was supposed to be off to Turkey

Still doesn't explain why we're prepared to let a current international go at the peak of his career and subsidise nearly all of his salary while allowing others to hang around with no real part to play.

I'm not talking about Caballero though. I'm saying that, like Pep, other managers don't seem to rate Joe evidenced by the lack of interest despite our willingness to pay most of his wages.
If we had given joe a whole summer he would have got a move no problem,goalkeeper moves happen less often and everyone has theirs sorted by the time the season starts,putting him down based on his ability is stupid,we haven't given him time,we fucked up and if he has to stay the issue won't go away,we all should be looking fowards but we and the media won't be

If we had given joe a whole summer he would have got a move no problem,goalkeeper moves happen less often and everyone has theirs sorted by the time the season starts,putting him down based on his ability is stupid,we haven't given him time,we fucked up and if he has to stay the issue won't go away,we all should be looking fowards but we and the media won't be
I thought we had informed Joe that he wasn't in Pep's plans at the beginning of the summer and maybe that was why he had a dodgy euros because his head was all over the place.

I thought we had informed Joe that he wasn't in Pep's plans at the beginning of the summer and maybe that was why he had a dodgy euros because his head was all over the place.
Ric said he was told he wouldn't be first choice,the papers reported he would fight for his place,the last couple of weeks he has found himself 3rd choice so he has been given no time to find a club,it's a PR cock up

Sure! How has he not? Every keeper goes through a bad spell of form, Hart in general has been a solid keeper for us for years and deserves better treatment. It just seems a bit erratic to suggest that he is suddenly not part of our plans just because of a few iffy games and spending £7m on a 33 year old keeper.

Hart has the potential to thrive under Guardiola but hasn't even been given the chance. Why now and not next summer with a full season under his belt under new leadership? Just doesn't make sense. It's all political if you ask me.
you're completely wrong. Harts issue isn't something that can be fixed with a bit of training. If you've watched hart alot you'd know how bad he is with his feet. The way we want to play, a gk who has the ability to pass like an outfield player is a must. It's probably the most important position in a pep team as a lot of times the gk is going to start things off. Can you imagine a tiny bit of pressure on hart! He'd panic and clear the south stand. It would also be a big tactic for the opposition to press hart really fast every time he has the ball. So it's not just a few iffy games it's harts major flaw as to why he's being sold.

So what if he cost 17 million? Who gives a shit what bravo cost. He's being brought in as hes one of only a few gk who can play in a pep side.

No joe fucked up at the euros and in the pre season friendlies . That's the issue. It was joe who made those mistakes and I am afraid he is no longer considered a top class goalie. Whether that be at city or any other top clubs. There is just not a queue of clubs clambering for his signature

He has been a great servant to the club but he is not immune from criticism just because he is joe. He has been brilliant for us but he has also shown some weaknesses lately. It's life I am afraid. We need to move on and so does joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.