Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You agree an unknown at Liverpool is better than Hart and Schmeical is better than Hart? It's frustrating this thread some of us love Hart, love that he's one of the few English players left in our squad who usually starts, love that he's been here for awhile and always speaks well about the club. Others don't like him and that's not gonna change. There's no real debate going on its just a matter of taste I guess.

Your post has just given you away fella plus the unknown at Liverpool comment was plain dishonest of you

Well unless he bleeds blue I'm not having it, come back Joe a legend and a trier

Peps the man and he'll decide.

He may make Joe's distribution better.

He may make Joe stronger when saving down to his left.

He may however sell him.

No-one knows but Pep.

Just for the record I like Joe and I felt he should have played today, but this is Pep's team and player reputations mean nothing to him.

People seem to be forgetting that Pep is the third consecutive City manager who has at least felt the desire to replace Joe Hart. Mancini would've sold him had he stayed. Pellegrini dropped him in consecutive seasons. Now Pep is seemingly on the verge of selling him.

I personally am very grateful to Joe for his service, though I've been irritated by little things here and there over the years. Regardless, he'll leave having left a significantly positive contribution and the club will move on, hopefully with his replacement being what is required.

We all at least try to give the players our full backing, but ultimately we support Manchester City, not individuals.

You agree an unknown at Liverpool is better than Hart and Schmeical is better than Hart? It's frustrating this thread some of us love Hart, love that he's one of the few English players left in our squad who usually starts, love that he's been here for awhile and always speaks well about the club. Others don't like him and that's not gonna change. There's no real debate going on its just a matter of taste I guess.
You've misread my post like I misread yours.
He never said Liverpools new keeper was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.