Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cheering every time he passed the ball made me cringe. I respect Hart and what he has done for the club, but I won't lose any sleep if he leaves. I support the club, players come and go.

I think I may be reading between the lines here but I don't think Pep ever intended to sell Hart originally.

I think when Pep first arrived he told Hart that he doesn't have any plans for him as of yet and he will be finding a replacement, I think then Hart has kicked up a fuss and obviously said something which caused Pep to take a disliking to Harts attitude or in this case "Personality" (remember when Pep said Willy's personality was better than Harts?), I think then Pep decided to play Willy as a lesson to other players that you do as you're told or you'll be easily replaced.

Deep down Pep knows Hart is a good goalkeeper and that he's better than Willy, but watching Hart for so long he does have a lot of pride, and I wouldn't be surprised that he's said something out of turn to Pep for denting his pride (especially on the back front of a poor Euros).

It'll be a shame to see him go as I was hoping he'd break the appearance record for us, but I'd hate to see him stay if it's just going to cause unrest in the dressing room and bad tension.

Will be annoying if we let Joe go cheaply. We have had to pay top money for all our players and just hope pressure isn't put on to move Joe on quickly and some club getting a bargain.
So glad Joe played last night and the 'send off' was appropriate.

I think I may be reading between the lines here but I don't think Pep ever intended to sell Hart originally.

I think when Pep first arrived he told Hart that he doesn't have any plans for him as of yet and he will be finding a replacement, I think then Hart has kicked up a fuss and obviously said something which caused Pep to take a disliking to Harts attitude or in this case "Personality" (remember when Pep said Willy's personality was better than Harts?), I think then Pep decided to play Willy as a lesson to other players that you do as you're told or you'll be easily replaced.

Deep down Pep knows Hart is a good goalkeeper and that he's better than Willy, but watching Hart for so long he does have a lot of pride, and I wouldn't be surprised that he's said something out of turn to Pep for denting his pride (especially on the back front of a poor Euros).

It'll be a shame to see him go as I was hoping he'd break the appearance record for us, but I'd hate to see him stay if it's just going to cause unrest in the dressing room and bad tension.

But look at it this way,well I would,Pep comes to a club in a country where the keeper is the countries number 1 as well ? Surely you cannot ask for a better start,unless.......like you say,there is a conflict between them,but if there was a conflict,surely he would be nowhere near the first team squad,never mind getting a game last night.or was that done for sentimental reasons...no according to Pep

the comment that hart made at the end of the night about city being " place Id love to be" .....was this just bad grammar from Joe or was he saying he wants to stay?

From purely a footballing perspective what Id like to see is hart to stay as number 2, trying to improve and batting with Bravo for number 1 spot. He is in all other areas besides distribution, a better keeper that Caballero who should be sold.

Unfortunately however, I don't think this will happen as Hart also has his England career to think about and potentially being a number 2 won't help that at all.

If Hart goes we still need to sell Caballero and get a new number 2 as he is definitely doesn't inspire confidence with his basic shot stopping ability

Hopefully if we do sell hart we get top dollar for him as English players have a premium.....I wouldn't sell him for less than at least £30m.....

Will be annoying if we let Joe go cheaply. We have had to pay top money for all our players and just hope pressure isn't put on to move Joe on quickly and some club getting a bargain.
So glad Joe played last night and the 'send off' was appropriate.

Reading online a lot of Liverpool chatter.. And was also posted on here i think. If we sell him to them.. It has to be top money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.