Joe Hart + Mancini's Comments

Joe was just being honest. If Mancini can't see this then he really needs a kick up the hole. He's a control freak. Pity he doesn't show the same level of prowess at buying full backs and defenders. He's that fucking stubborn he will most likely continue playing Maicon in the champions league and make no mistake this will cost us in every game. Joe was close to tears when he was been interviewed. That's the sort of man I want on my team.

hgblue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Not reaqd all 13 pages but my immediate reaction after the match as I watched on ITV was that Joe should never have been interviewed immediately after the match. I blame our PR people for this, they should have had the nous to know that Joe would be gutted. Joe Hart has shown over and over again that he not only plays for City but he supports us. To let them interview our goalkeeper when two goals have gone past him in 8 minutes was disgraceful and whoever authorised it should be disciplined or at least spoken to and told to use their flaming common sense as they do not appear to have any intelligence!!!

I have not watched the Mancini interview so cannot comment on that but Joe should never have been interviewed. IMHO

Joe Hart's interview was excellent. Mancini will feel a little bit silly when he watches it back. I hope he apologizes to Joe.
Why should he apologize for a journalist twisting his words.

Joe Hart: "we blame ourselves"
Journalist repeats: "Joe Hart blames the team" ie the rest of the players.
Journalist should have said if he had been truthful and not a lying, stirring scumbag: "Joe Hart says the team blame themselves".

Ragnarok said:
markbmcfc said:
Mancini has a policy of trying not to criticise a poor performance in front of the cameras (unless he's in a major arse). He leaves it for the training pitch and rightly so.

Joe's comments were passionate but go against Mancini's policy of keeping that indoors. The fact that he didn't single anyone out is irrelevant.

Mancini, as harsh as it was on a clearly upset Hart, was right in what he said. It's up to him, not Hart, to make those comments, regardless of if us as fans appreciate a bit of passion from the players.

The above

Mancini usually only criticizes his players after a win - saying that they should improve or if they go way out of line. I think he was given that impression by the interviewer after seeing that interview again. Much made of nothing

Champions2012! said:
Joe was the only reason we were still alive in the first half

Which save would a top class keeper not have made. If any shot he saved went in we would have blamed him. I'm a Hart fan. Just saying every save he made we would have expected him to save and at least one of the goals he should have done better.

Wasn't his outstanding save in the first couple of minutes from tranny to his left hand side. I haven't seen too many replays of Benzema's strike but in real time it was hit with pace and precision and my instant reaction was that it was a good goal and no fault could be attached to Hart. The third goal he was clearly unsighted by Kompany's irrational decision to duck. Joe's a great goalkeeper, he is passionate and cares deeply for city....needs to work on his kicking but at the moment the ball is going back to him far too often ..some people on here have had it in for him for several seasons.....thought mancini was wrong to say what he did but agree with earlier post that the question he got was misleading, and he's italian..he reacts without thinking.....my main concern is Kompany..our outstanding skipper has made several mistakes every game this season..including belgium v croatia....he's getting turned to easily and his passing is atrocious...don't know whether it is because of the uncertainty at full-back....Lescott missing or it's just a case that he's not in form and needs to keep working until he can turn it around ..but with the arse on sunday, it's cause for concern, much more than joe hart

johnmc said:
Champions2012! said:
Joe was the only reason we were still alive in the first half

Which save would a top class keeper not have made. If any shot he saved went in we would have blamed him. I'm a Hart fan. Just saying every save he made we would have expected him to save and at least one of the goals he should have done better.

'm glad to finally find someone who has not done to brainwash

hgblue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Not read all 13 pages but my immediate reaction after the match as I watched on ITV was that Joe should never have been interviewed immediately after the match. I blame our PR people for this, they should have had the nous to know that Joe would be gutted. Joe Hart has shown over and over again that he not only plays for City but he supports us. To let them interview our goalkeeper when two goals have gone past him in 8 minutes was disgraceful and whoever authorised it should be disciplined or at least spoken to and told to use their flaming common sense as they do not appear to have any intelligence!!!

I have not watched the Mancini interview so cannot comment on that but Joe should never have been interviewed. IMHO

Joe Hart's interview was excellent. Mancini will feel a little bit silly when he watches it back. I hope he apologizes to Joe.

Oh I wasn't saying that Joe's interview was bad or anything just that I didn't feel that he should have had to do it so soon after the match. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.