Joe Hart + Mancini's Comments

best player on the pitch last night in my opinion, kompany was at fault for the winner, why duck ?

It's getting a bit too much now.
Joe blamed 'ourselves' and then interviewer twisted his words and thrown ' Joe Hart criticised the team' at Mancini. Result: happy-media dancing on the City's bones again with fans asking for Manager head. Please stop.
I think that the press (predictible manipulating idiots) making this situation overdramatic, not as it is.. Just to cause the usual shit storm in the City camp. I hope Mancio and Joe put this situation to bed and moved on. We have more important things to do.

kabuverdimcfc said:
Bunk said:
Mancini needs to stop this public haranguing of individual players immediately. Somebody needs to have a word with him about this. He did it with Adam Johnson, he did it with Tevez, he’s done it with Balotelli and he’s now done it with Hart. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Hart said after the game, he made the kind of statements you hear from players in post-match interviews the length and breadth of the country every single weekend. He in no way deserves this scolding from Mancini.

Mancini is running the risk of turning into this Paolo Di Canio type figure who crucifies and shames individual players in front of the entire nation on live TV.

This is terrible man management. I remain a big fan of Mancini but this must stop, it is unprofessional and detrimental.

Agree!

Not a Mancini out comment, but this isn't new. He's been criticizing players publicly since he first arrived. In the beginning, nobody cared because he was only doing it to players that were seen as not important. He was accused of having the exact same behavior at Inter Milan. It's poor man management in my opinion, but not everybody tries to be an arm around the shoulder manager.

Both were hurt and both reacted. Mancini reacted to what the interviewer said remember, he didnt know what joe had said.

Will be forgotten tomorrow by both

Mancini was just letting Joe know he needs to focus on doing his job not being the Manager.Joe had a brilliant first half and if his form had continued we`d be toasting a great victory.Hart must know he`s not had a great start to the season.

Not reaqd all 13 pages but my immediate reaction after the match as I watched on ITV was that Joe should never have been interviewed immediately after the match. I blame our PR people for this, they should have had the nous to know that Joe would be gutted. Joe Hart has shown over and over again that he not only plays for City but he supports us. To let them interview our goalkeeper when two goals have gone past him in 8 minutes was disgraceful and whoever authorised it should be disciplined or at least spoken to and told to use their flaming common sense as they do not appear to have any intelligence!!!

I have not watched the Mancini interview so cannot comment on that but Joe should never have been interviewed. IMHO

How difficult would it be for Mancini to just say "I did not hear what he said so dont want to comment on it"

Our press people are poor allowing this situation to happen. If whisky nose was stitched up like that it would be the last time you would see that reporter anywhere near their team again.

Eccles Blue said:
Not reaqd all 13 pages but my immediate reaction after the match as I watched on ITV was that Joe should never have been interviewed immediately after the match. I blame our PR people for this, they should have had the nous to know that Joe would be gutted. Joe Hart has shown over and over again that he not only plays for City but he supports us. To let them interview our goalkeeper when two goals have gone past him in 8 minutes was disgraceful and whoever authorised it should be disciplined or at least spoken to and told to use their flaming common sense as they do not appear to have any intelligence!!!

I have not watched the Mancini interview so cannot comment on that but Joe should never have been interviewed. IMHO

Joe Hart's interview was excellent. Mancini will feel a little bit silly when he watches it back. I hope he apologizes to Joe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.