Joe Hart + Mancini's Comments

In my opinion, Mancini was probably criticising Joe for his outburst to Vinny, rather than his interview. I'm sure Vinny even though captain, would never highlight another players mistake. That is the Managers job, and I can see why Mancini would ne annoyed with Joe for that.

I saw nothing whatsoever wrong in Joe's interview.He quite rightly said,they are a good team but so are we.He also rightly pointed out that after going 2-1 up with five minutes to go there is no way we should have lost the game,again right.

The problem is,whether it is a change of tactics,defenders or both,our defence has been like a sieve all season and we look likely to conceded almost everytime we are under any pressure.It needs sorting and quickly.

Joe is a good keeper but not great at the moment and cerainly not as good as the media and some people have portrayed him to be,but for a keeper he IS young and he is still learning.

I don't see how he could have saved any of the Real goals and if Kompany hadn't got in his way he would have easily saved ladyboy's shot.

All things considered,the result aside,we gave a good account of ourselves.This WAS Real Madrid at home after all!

For me Joe Hart said nothing wrong ...... i was absolutely delighted that , like me , he was really hurting over conceding defeat so late in the game , and i thought he handled himself with dignity in that interview.

To me he didn't pull anybody apart on their individual performances , quite the contrary , he just said that the team shouldn't have lost the game after twice being in front so close to the end of the game ...... and he was 100% correct , in my view !

Big Joe was fuming...i mean we have Seen him angry on numerous of times, but this next level. Puts things in2 perspective though, I would say that only him, Micah, zabba, VK and NDJ before he left...actually bleed blue and care for this club.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
'm glad to finally find someone who has not done to brainwash

Did you see my post from a few pages back? What do you think the solution is....do we persevere with Joe because he's young and we know he'll improve and he's already a top keeper even if he isn't the finished article. Or do we bring someone in who is real competition?

from my little football knowledge i'd say its almost impossible to improve feet quality on a 25 years old keeper , so i believe hart will never been good at distribution. at least not as good as a modern football top team goalkeeper MUST be.

i also dont think he can improve more than a little on his left hand liability.

experience will improive his decision making , his timing , so he'll choice better if and when come out for a cross and similar things , but his overall level will not change a lot.

so i think his city's days are countered. and if he wasnt english he could already have been sold.

Normally find your posts quite interesting but that is a load of horse shit. Joe is the best shot stopper in Europe.

When a player like Hart has a live interview 2 minutes after the whistle has blown after a game like that he's gonna be hurting, and rightly so he's a winner as is Kompany as is Mancini, every one of our players would of been upset, we should of defended that lead but we didn't, our team is made up of winners they we're probably taring into one another in the dressing room but it happens we move on together, as ever the press are making a issue of nothing.

Just like Everton away last year Mancini takes the blame in defeat as his and his alone, he shows his winning mentality when beaten.
Its no biggy he just hates being beaten and Im sure the squad appreciate it!

Joe hart is weak on his left? Haha love the comments on here sometimes when did all these goal keeping coaches join the forum. The fact he's conceded goals to his left means nothing maybe as in the case of benzema the other night they were just great strikes that happened to be to his left. I can't name a keeper better than hart to be honest if there is one it must be marginally. Next some on here will be praising de gea cos he made two good saves last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.