Joe Hart [MERGED]

Re: Hart attack time yet again time for Shay to get his chance.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
So nothing to do with your being Irish then?

what an embarrassing thread -

No nothing about me being Irish more about Joe fucking up again. We have another top class keeper waiting for his chance time to give him a chance to reclaim the jersey that was given to Joe. Nationality has fuck all to do with it.

Re: Joe Hart - Time for a change?

Hart is hugely overated, he provides the bare essentials of a goal keeper. The trumpet is blown about him because he's English. He is simply better than any other English keeper. He may improve, or he may not, at the moment I would put Cech, Reina, Van Der Sar, Howard and Gomez ahead of him. THe one redemming issue is his age, which he has over all the keepers mentioned. He's avery quiet keeper, in that he the doesn't marshal the defence strongly enough. Strange, as he's first choice on merit.

Knee Jerk alarm, bobby may well give him a scare by picking shay next game, personally i think he did well, great init we have strenth in every position

To the people saying Given a chance. If Shay makes mistakes then do we give Taylor a chance or Gunnar? It'll be a revolving door for keepers! We need stability and there's no better stability than giving a young keeper the number 1 jersey.

VOOMER said:
Hart is hugely overated, he provides the bare essentials of a goal keeper. The trumpet is blown about him because he's English. He is simply better than any other English keeper. He may improve, or he may not, at the moment I would put Cech, Reina, Van Der Sar, Howard and Gomez ahead of him. THe one redemming issue is his age, which he has over all the keepers mentioned. He's avery quiet keeper, in that he the doesn't marshal the defence strongly enough. Strange, as he's first choice on merit.

How on earth are Howard, Gomez or even Petr Cech (since Hunt knee'd him) any better than Hart? Van der Sar is decent, without being overly spectacular as he wraps his career up (thinking Messi beating him with a header he was rooted for)

I agree with Reina but that's because he pisses all over pretty much every other keeper when setting off counter attacks.

Hart's main weakness is his distribution, but then our keepers have a habit of that, including Given.

mcfc_brazil said:
Is there only me who thinks he did nothing wrong, good save imo defence need to be quicker.

i thought the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.