Joe Hart [MERGED]

Re: Hart attack time yet again time for Shay to get his chance.

leighton said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
So nothing to do with your being Irish then?

what an embarrassing thread -

No nothing about me being Irish more about Joe fucking up again. We have another top class keeper waiting for his chance time to give him a chance to reclaim the jersey that was given to Joe. Nationality has fuck all to do with it.

Who? Given? Dont make me fucking laugh!

We stick with Hart 100%!

Thank god we didn't sell Given...

Time for the bench Joe you are losing us points now...

leighton said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
So nothing to do with your being Irish then?

what an embarrassing thread -

No nothing about me being Irish more about Joe fucking up again. We have another top class keeper waiting for his chance time to give him a chance to reclaim the jersey that was given to Joe. Nationality has fuck all to do with it.
What has nationality got to do with it? He's giving his opinion and i for one totally agree with him. Shay is a better keeper imo and should get his chance. Ive thought this for quite a while now tbh.

The defence lack of confidence is coming from Joe keep fucking up for me...

Shay take a bow and grab your boots.

I said a few weeks back that another costly howler should see him dropped. Time for Given to be restored as our no.1 for the league and Joe can try earn his spot back in the remaining competitions. I don't understand Mancini to be honest, he brings in Viera for experience and then sticks Hart in goal when he's clearly not ready. There aren't many sides challenging for titles with young inexperienced keepers. He's an outstanding prospect and if we were a mid table side you could justify his selection but given our goals, we can not and should never have gambled on him.

Re: Thank god we didn't sell Given...

PaulPowre said:
Time for the bench Joe you are losing us points now...

Dont talk shit!

How fucking short are peoples memories on here? Hart is the best keeper in the Prem, yes he will make the odd mistake but we have to stick with him! This outcry for Given is a joke, the guy is finished, I hope we sell him if for no other reason than to stop shit threads like this springing up! Nobody was calling for Given after WHL or The Emirates.

Armaan said:
leighton said:
What has nationality got to do with it? He's giving his opinion and i for one totally agree with him. Shay is a better keeper imo and should get his chance. Ive thought this for quite a while now tbh.

If you honestly believe shay given is a better keeper than joe then your entitled to that opinion, however if you would like me to debate give me 10 mins while i stop laughing......

fuck me talk about knowing fek all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.