Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Was talking to a Stoke fan on the way back from the match and says he couldn't believe the shot went in. He said since Begovic has played for them he can't remember him EVER letting a goal like that in and that they count themselves really lucky that no one has come in and bought him.

Get Willy in QUICK. Sorry Joe but goalies are supposed to get better with age.........not WORSE.

Didn't Boruc score against Begovic last season?

I know Hart has his bad moments but think of the amazing moments? Would we have won the league if he didn't pull off that wonder save at the start of the 2nd half against Everton at the end of last season?

Why not pull off Toure or Nasri or Kolarov? Kolarov should have brought down his man in their half for their goal, Nasri hasn't even started this season yet.

danny123 said:
Was talking to a Stoke fan on the way back from the match and says he couldn't believe the shot went in. He said since Begovic has played for them he can't remember him EVER letting a goal like that in and that they count themselves really lucky that no one has come in and bought him.

Get Willy in QUICK. Sorry Joe but goalies are supposed to get better with age.........not WORSE.

quote]

Other way around...

Sky Blue said:
danny123 said:

quote]

Other way around...

Fair play, my mistake!

Other than that, I have always liked Begovic, thought Liverpool would have done better buying him than Mignolet.

danny123 said:

I know Hart has his bad moments but think of the amazing moments? Would we have won the league if he didn't pull off that wonder save at the start of the 2nd half against Everton at the end of last season?

Why not pull off Toure or Nasri or Kolarov? Kolarov should have brought down his man in their half for their goal, Nasri hasn't even started this season yet.
Didn't Nasri get pulled off? I know Hart never!!

Hart isn't a bad keeper and wasn't entirely to blame for the goal but he is not in the top bracket.

Ray78 said:
Hart isn't a bad keeper and wasn't entirely to blame for the goal but he is not in the top bracket.
In your opinion then should we still have a "not bad" keeper in goal?
(Not having a go at you by the way)

Yes but we are a side who has aspirations of being one of the best teams in Europe and Hart isn't in the Neuer, Buffon or Casillas (in his prime) bracket.

Ray78 said:
Depressingly you're right Ray he "isn't a bad keeper" and "he's not in the top bracket" but that's not not good enough for us.
He wasn't "entirely to blame for the goal " in the sense that the attack should have been stopped but my word he should have saved the weak back pass of a shot that resulted in the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.