Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

cityok said:
Twice title winning goalkeeper, 3 golden gloves on the trot

#hartout
That's a lame as an excuse that you'll likely to read. If you can't see that Hart has been struggling and you'd rather blindly defend him with past stats then more fool you.

He's allowed one mistake. But another bad run of games like last year then we need a new keeper. You can't afford to be inconsistent at the level we're at now

cityok said:

#hartout

If you only go off past stats then David Gower and Geof Boycott should still be playing for England

they don't mean anything if we had a better keeper we may have won three titles in that time

cityok said:

#hartout

David Seaman played behind one of the best every back fours and was regarded as a great keeper, the truth was revealed when he came to City Hart is over rated just a good keeper we need better and one that can distribute not stand there dithering

cityok said:
Pablo1 said:
cityok said:

#hartout
That's a lame as an excuse that you'll likely to read. If you can't see that Hart has been struggling and you'd rather blindly defend him with past stats then more fool you.

#wibble #hartout
Wibble all you want mate, you want to be 'Top Blue' then good on you, if you can't see that Hart has his problems then there's fuck all I can do to help you.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Manchester_lalala said:
BlueMoonOverNC said:
FFS are we really having this discussion right now?

Yes Hart probably could have done a little better on the goal, but it's not like it was exactly an easy shot to save.

If you want to complain about something, complain about Kolarov's numerous fuckups today or how we had absolutely no ideas on how to break down Stoke's defence. Not Joe.

Great post mate, once again joe is the scapegoat.

Don't think anyone is scapegoating (is that a word ?) Joe. But a keeper of his ability should have done better
and I'm sure he'll be gutted more than anyone. We lost it's a natural reaction to be pissed off.
Goalkeepers make mistakes they stand out more than those of outfield players, because they usually end
up in a goal. Saying that, I agree with you, that he isn't the only one culpable for todays misery :((((
Fair enough, he wasn't the only one at fault but if you look at his performance against Liverpoolwhen he flapped at a dangerous corner and then punched at one cross which even I could have caught, again today punching at a tame cross with Crouch in half hearted attendance and then the goal, FFS sake that wasn't a shot ,it was a back pass.
Why not play Willy? Nothing to be lost, he can hardly do worse than Joe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.