Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
lancs blue said:
razinho said:
Faith.

[video]http://youtu.be/A96rNAzQkHQ[/video]

Unfortunately in the nearly 2 years since that night he's not just stood still he has actually declined as a keeper IMO.

Agreed he has declined as a player in this time, we can't forget great saves he made against Everton last year. He needs to step up and improve his game, having a great keeper can secure so many points in a season. Must be said though that this is one of the greatest performances I have seen by a keeper.

I agree about that performance being that good but I wouldn't even say that was his best performance for us. I'd say that Liverpool and Spurs away were better performances. I guess that explains just how good Hart was/ can be.

Bayblue said:
Any views on why Willy never makes Argentina squads??
Sabella is/was phenomenally loyal to players he likes, in this instance Romero, Andujar and Orión. On top of that there are the rumours that he's supposedly left out because Messi doesn't want him there.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
lancs blue said:
razinho said:
Faith.

[video]http://youtu.be/A96rNAzQkHQ[/video]

Unfortunately in the nearly 2 years since that night he's not just stood still he has actually declined as a keeper IMO.

Agreed he has declined as a player in this time, we can't forget great saves he made against Everton last year. He needs to step up and improve his game, having a great keeper can secure so many points in a season. Must be said though that this is one of the greatest performances I have seen by a keeper.

The Dortmund keeper was also excellent that night - Roman Weidenfeller - and he has gone on to make a few appearances for Germany. Shame that Joe hasn't sustained his former high standards!

BlueDeadHead said:
BlueAnorak said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Harsh but ultimately true - problem is Willy isn't much better.

WTF "Willy Isn't much better?" Do me a favour he's far worse than Hart.
He was poor pre-season and was total toss in the Community Shield.
Give me Hart any day of the week.

Is that really what you are judging him on? Preaseason??? By that logic the Rags should have locked up the title by now.
Well if he's poor pre-season God help us when it's a proper game
- And BTW the Community Shield is a proper game. Well it is too everyone else - not City though for some reason. The players and management think that fans pissing away £100 to travel to London for a friendly and to then not turn up is acceptable.

Kompany'sFiveHead said:
Bayblue said:
Any views on why Willy never makes Argentina squads??

It's because of Messi. He doesn't like him and plus Messi and Romero are like best friends or something like that.
So that explains one player ahead of him but not the other two. Ps I'm not Joe (or even his mum) but genuinely bemused at how so many people a assume Caballero is better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.