Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

The Fat el Hombre said:
Big fan of Hart but that was an absolute clanger yesterday. Cost us at least a point, probably three

It was shite from Hart I agree..but should never have got to that point in the first place..the lad should have been taken out way before he was in a position to score

IanBishopsHaircut said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Big fan of Hart but that was an absolute clanger yesterday. Cost us at least a point, probably three

It was shite from Hart I agree..but should never have got to that point in the first place..the lad should have been taken out way before he was in a position to score

The only person who could have him out was fernadinhio and he was already on a yellow.

Missed zabaleta yesterday as he tends to be the last man in situations like this and does a good job.

GaudinoMotors said:
dubblue said:
Hart is just an extremely average error prone keeper. He has the very odd great game but he's not good enough for us.
Harsh but ultimately true - problem is Willy isn't much better.
Completely agree, we definitely need an upgrade on these two.

How many times had Hart been beaten on his posts by long range efforts, he just isn't mobile enough. Every time the other team get a corner or cross the ball my heart is in my mouth he is very poor on crosses.

goater1978 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

The only person who could have him out was fernadinhio and he was already on a yellow.

Missed zabaleta yesterday as he tends to be the last man in situations like this and does a good job.

AK could and should have done him whilst still in the Stoke half.

goater1978 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Kolarov should have hacked him down on the half way line, taken a booking, and we may well have gone on to win the game.

KippaxCitizen said:
goater1978 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Kolarov should have hacked him down on the half way line, taken a booking, and we may well have gone on to win the game.

Agree with the above, AK should've brought him down in their half. Dinho's square on starting position was poor too before it got to Hart who didn't cover himself in glory. I knew this topic would re-emerge the first mistake Joe made, fuckin ghouls. Is it the first time we've seen the ball put through a keepers legs? Tim Howard had a similar one yesterday but not a mention of that anywhere.

Kippaxman said:
KippaxCitizen said:
goater1978 said:

Agree with the above, AK should've brought him down in their half. Dinho's square on starting position was poor too before it got to Hart who didn't cover himself in glory. I knew this topic would re-emerge the first mistake Joe made, fuckin ghouls. Is it the first time we've seen the ball put through a keepers legs? Tim Howard had a similar one yesterday but not a mention of that anywhere.

Goalies getting 'megged is shit goalkeeper whover and wherever it occurs. The second I saw Hart's attempt to 'save' the ball it registered that this was tragi-comical!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Kippaxman said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Goalies getting 'megged is shit goalkeeper whover and wherever it occurs. The second I saw Hart's attempt to 'save' the ball it registered that this was tragi-comical!

Goal keepers get megged all the time as they spread themselves to make a big target. It's impossible to do that and keep your legs closed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.