Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

stonerblue said:
dennishasdoneit said:
stonerblue said:
I didn't even have to read this thread to know Hart would be getting the blame for the goal. The usual muppets in attendance plus a few new ones as well.

the critcs of joe hart include roberto mancini and manuel pellegrini--two managers who know what is expected of a consistently top class goalkeeper.
but what do they know,maybe they are muppets too...?
simple fact is joe has not improved .he has gone backwards.

That'll be why they dropped him and sold him then will it?
Had Mancini stayed Hart would have been sold and Pellegrini did drop him after a series of blunders.

stonerblue said:
Burtonrdblue said:
willy eckerslike said:
Has anyone picked up on the aimless cross from Silva that led to the breakaway in the first place.

It was a well taken goal, end of!

Well said mate!! I was at the game and at the time I thought Ferni should of taken a Red but he didn't get near him to be fair watching later on the TV!!! Sometimes teams score good goals against us!!

In that position the striker should be favourite to score every time.
A top keeper should be saving that simple as.

greasedupdeafguy said:
stonerblue said:
Burtonrdblue said:
Well said mate!! I was at the game and at the time I thought Ferni should of taken a Red but he didn't get near him to be fair watching later on the TV!!! Sometimes teams score good goals against us!!

True, but straight between the legs is difficult in any circumstance, especially one where the lads been able to run 70yrd through three players, but hey let's all just point a Jo, like all the moronic twonks who sit near me. Hart is still one of if not the best in the league. Simple as

KippaxCitizen said:
goater1978 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
It was shite from Hart I agree..but should never have got to that point in the first place..the lad should have been taken out way before he was in a position to score

The only person who could have him out was fernadinhio and he was already on a yellow.

Missed zabaleta yesterday as he tends to be the last man in situations like this and does a good job.
Kolarov should have hacked him down on the half way line, taken a booking, and we may well have gone on to win the game.

funny argument some one other than Hart should have done their job
the bottom line is when everyone else drops a bollock the keeper is supposed to make up for them and Hart should have saved that shot end of

no matter what you say or how hard you try to deflect the blame Hart was at fault

twoddlehopper said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
stonerblue said:

True, but straight between the legs is difficult in any circumstance, especially one where the lads been able to run 70yrd through three players, but hey let's all just point a Jo, like all the moronic twonks who sit near me. Hart is still one of if not the best in the league. Simple as
Courtois, Howard, De Gea, Begovic all better keepers. Harts been poor for a while and if he wasn't English I doubt he would still be here.

Hopefully he can regain his old form but those one on one type situations like on saturday is when you need your keeper to come to the rescue like Courtois did for Chelsea against Leicester.

Would be great to have a keeper who dominates the 6 yrd area by claiming crosses.
Takes masses of pressure off.
Caballero seems a real stay at home customer like Given was and Joe scares the crap out of me when he tries to catch a ball. His judgment is very iffy at times.
I would say Courtois is probably the most dominating keeper on crosses but Scezny and Howard are pretty good too.

I fucking cry when I watch this. Please Joe, come back :(

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPF5pMFrkbE[/video]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.