Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

Definitely Hart for me and not that Willy's done anything wrong but Joe is top drawer and I hope Pellers doesn't mess around too much with this position. Today seemed an unnecessary change but not hurt us too much.

Made the crucial save just before the 4th goal, did nothing wrong. The first shot on goal by Hull was the penalty for 2-2, very odd game.

johnny on the spot said:
_77863922_hullcityhartsulk_getty.jpg

DUMMY. SPAT.

Based on 1 picture?

In all honesty I wouldn't blame him if he did spit the dummy out. How many other teams would swap there keepers after the so called number 1 has 2 really solid games in a row?

Kun Aguero said:
johnny on the spot said:

DUMMY. SPAT.

Based on 1 picture?

In all honesty I wouldn't blame him if he did spit the dummy out. How many other teams would swap there keepers after the so called number 1 has 2 really solid games in a row?

Weaver and Nash were swapped. Nash came in for the Blackburn league cup game, City got beat with ten man, but Nash made a good save from his own defender (not unlike Mangala's attempt) and Keegan gave him a long run. Weaver got his chance in the 4-1 at Ipswich a few months later and got another run until injury at Brum. Nash finished off the season at City won the Football League by 10 points.

No number 1 that season, you two good keepers at that level knowing they had to perform.

Corky said:
Kun Aguero said:
johnny on the spot said:

DUMMY. SPAT.

Based on 1 picture?

Weaver and Nash were swapped. Nash came in for the Blackburn league cup game, City got beat with ten man, but Nash made a good save from his own defender (not unlike Mangala's attempt) and Keegan gave him a long run. Weaver got his chance in the 4-1 at Ipswich a few months later and got another run until injury at Brum. Nash finished off the season at City won the Football League by 10 points.

No number 1 that season, you two good keepers at that level knowing they had to perform.

Doesn't make it right mate, seems illogical to me to leave Hart out today but didn't matter in the end. Sure he'll be back in for Roma.

The only reason hart has been benched is that Pellegrini is either keeping him on his toes or deep down he doesnt rate him as our number 1

Willy played well. Goals were nothing to do with him, made a couple of good saves and released the ball in a timely fashion (with a 10% better accuracy than Joe's average). Joe will be back in net on Tuesday, it's just rotation.

LoveCity said:
Willy played well. Goals were nothing to do with him, made a couple of good saves and released the ball in a timely fashion (with a 10% better accuracy than Joe's average). Joe will be back in net on Tuesday, it's just rotation.
10% you say? Massive improvement.
All joking aside I'd say MP got this call spot on. It was the perfect opportunity to blood Willy in the league and league cup with very little risk.
Not seen the match yet but the decision doesn't seem to have too much damage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.