Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

nowantads said:
After thinking about it I'm starting to worry that the actual plan is to make willy the no.1. If it happens we'll realise the "2 gk fighting for no.1 spot" is bullshit and we've been fooled all along. Rotating gk never works. I remember AVB did that in spurs and it just confused the defenders.

This rotation thing is probably just an excuse until willy adapts to the league without upsetting fans. I think pellegrini never rates joe at all.

Probably why there's no contract extension and the club will sell joe next summer..

It's upsetting because I don't think willy's any better than joe and we're still steadily losing homegrown players.
+1

nowantads said:
After thinking about it I'm starting to worry that the actual plan is to make willy the no.1. If it happens we'll realise the "2 gk fighting for no.1 spot" is bullshit and we've been fooled all along. Rotating gk never works. I remember AVB did that in spurs and it just confused the defenders.

This rotation thing is probably just an excuse until willy adapts to the league without upsetting fans. I think pellegrini never rates joe at all.

Probably why there's no contract extension and the club will sell joe next summer..

It's upsetting because I don't think willy's any better than joe and we're still steadily losing homegrown players.

Hope you're wrong but I think you might be right.
Hart is the better keeper.

Gaylord du Bois said:
nowantads said:

+1
I get that feeling too.

The England No.1 went on record to say that he knew nothing about a new deal.

But now it looks like a five-year deal worth around £100,000 a week will be slapped on the table.

Pellegrini said: "We will see in the future. At this moment we are talking about other things but we are not going to have any problems with Joe."

nowantads said:

I got that feeling too. Pellegrini is playing favourites with the player he had at his last club plain and simple. There is not other reason why he would drop Hart who was the established PL goalkeeper and who has been playing so well. In fact I think Hart playing so well has actually put a spanner in his plans as I think he wanted to start with Hart, let him make some mistakes then drop him but instead Hart as stepped up his game. I think the Roma game will really show us cos after the heroics Joe produced in the last CL game if he is dropped then we will know. I also agree that Willy is nowhere near an upgrade on Hart.

Thought it was a strange decision to play Caballero today. It will be interesting to see who gets the nod on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.