Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

Ducado said:
loriblue said:
This cold attitude toward Joe is a continuation of last season and frankly I am sick of it. Stop messing about with his contract and get on with it. HE IS OUR NO 1 ! It is beginning to be very obviously embarrassing the way the english players are treated. Especially Joe, who was ridiculously blamed far more than was necessary last season (especially at times with a very dodgy back 4 in front of him. The simple fact is, we need english players in the side and no one is better than Joe. Pellegrini needs to have the cojons to actually come out and say what the problem is that he has with Joe instead of issuing spineless little nuances like not having a number one, or Joe can't be sure of playing. The only thing spoiling my season so far (apart from a slow start) is what I see as the unfair and unwarranted treatment of Joe by a manager who seems to ignore weekly mistakes as long as they are made by the favoured few. What a way to manage !!!!

Is that you Mrs Hart?
I forgot to add # Mrs Hart # I WISH !!!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Fact we don't need any English players in our squad!! We only need em if we want to name a 25 man squad. If we are happy with a 17 man squad we don't need em!! Hart looked really uncomfortable in his interview tonight, body language not great in my opinion!!
Stick with the stables!

loriblue said:
Fact we don't need any English players in our squad!! We only need em if we want to name a 25 man squad. If we are happy with a 17 man squad we don't need em!! Hart looked really uncomfortable in his interview tonight, body language not great in my opinion!!
Stick with the stables!
Stick with the ironing

Joking. Sorry

Puteulanus luna said:
loriblue said:
Stick with the stables!
Stick with the ironing
Sexism is so '80.s ! Never thought I would be battling it on my own forum. SAD !

Joking. Sorry

Don't understand all the fuss. Hart is our no. 1 goalkeeper. He played a lot of games and Pellegrini wanted to give Caballero a pair. It's great that we have another goalkeeper that has so much trust from his manager. But Hart is back for tonights' game, exactly like Pellegrini said. I wish some people on here stopped stating Pellegrini has his favourite players, or simply doesn't like English players. Complete rubbish.

Don't think Hart is arrogant. To me he seems not very fond of doing interviews. Not even on City TV for that matter. And he was very honest in the pre-match interview about being left out for Cabalero, just like Pellegrini wants his players to be. Honest and open minded. Again, nothing strange or wrong about any of this.
As for Cabalero, maybe some who doubt his quality as a goalkeeper should watch the latest City Inside, i.e. shooting practise. I know, it's only a training cession.

I'm just happy we have two fantastic goalkeepers. And the bonus is they make eachother perform better that will only benefit the team.

eversince 76 said:
Don't understand all the fuss. Hart is our no. 1 goalkeeper. He played a lot of games and Pellegrini wanted to give Caballero a pair. It's great that we have another goalkeeper that has so much trust from his manager. But Hart is back for tonights' game, exactly like Pellegrini said. I wish some people on here stopped stating Pellegrini has his favourite players, or simply doesn't like English players. Complete rubbish.

Don't think Hart is arrogant. To me he seems not very fond of doing interviews. Not even on City TV for that matter. And he was very honest in the pre-match interview about being left out for Cabalero, just like Pellegrini wants his players to be. Honest and open minded. Again, nothing strange or wrong about any of this.
As for Cabalero, maybe some who doubt his quality as a goalkeeper should watch the latest City Inside, i.e. shooting practise. I know, it's only a training cession.

I'm just happy we have two fantastic goalkeepers. And the bonus is they make eachother perform better that will only benefit the team.

Spot on mate, although I don't think Joe should be dropping his bottom lip when talking to the media.

bulldogblue said:
eversince 76 said:

Spot on mate, although I don't think Joe should be dropping his bottom lip when talking to the media.
I wish you two would pack it in talking sense. This thread is for Joe Fan Boys or haters only.

Joe has two things he must improve on - distribution and dealing with crosses/corners.

I feel too often he comes rushing out to punch the ball but misses completely, falls to the ground, often knocking our own defender over and the goal itself ends up unprotected - he should learn to let his defenders deal with it, stay on his line and protect the goal mouth

Also, needs to be a little more dynamic on setting up counter attack - sometimes seems hesitant to do this

if having another top class goalie will push him on and develop his game even though he has to sit some games out then so be it..

BUT...as to the original posters question, Joe every time - he's England's No1 and that says it all - we are an English club and I hope one day we have English players right through the squad - like we used many bluemoons ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.