Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

I don't get this system of playing Willy just because he needs to play. He either earns it or he doesn't.

Needs to stop going down so early. Even if the slip was unlucky, it's clear that other teams have highlighted that he goes down early and are now exploiting it. Everyone is just lifting it over him and will continue to do so untill he stays big for longer.

BigOscar said:
Needs to stop going down so early. Even if the slip was unlucky, it's clear that other teams have highlighted that he goes down early and are now exploiting it. Everyone is just lifting it over him and will continue to do so untill he stays big for longer.

Yep, looks like there is a pattern in goals he concedes, lot of chips.

BigOscar said:
Mute point ref tonights goal then.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Just thought he was unlucky with the slip. People already saying drop him haha
So was Steven Gerrard.

And ? We aren't on about Gerard. Bit different aswell that was for the league
To me they both slipped under pressure.

I want my keeper to be further out than Joe's starting position, which I believe was his problem. When their attack sprang he reacted nervously. He doesn't deal well with the through balls or balls over the top because he fears them, and how to deal with them. He's no better at them now than he was 6 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.