Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

How many clangers has he dropped this season?

He let Dioif nutneg him at his near post and fell over in a one on one with Totti.

Any others I'm forgetting?

The best in the world might do one clanger a season. Joe's done 2 in 5 games.

Seriously think he will never ever recover his 11/12 form.

@BluePhil8 said:

He let Dioif nutneg him at his near post and fell over in a one on one with Totti.

Tonight's goal wasn't a clanger at all just a slip.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
@BluePhil8 said:

No mention of the fact our defence sold him down the swanny.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Not so much our defence. It was Kompany's error as he was marking Totti and let him trot off.

Defensive errors aside though, he slipped on his line from a stationary position. Then, instead of assessing the situation and thinking "this is Totti, one of the calmest mktherfuckers in the world, let's stand my ground". Instead he rushed out trying to make Totti shit his pants and panic. It was a clanger

@BluePhil8 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Not so much our defence. It was Kompany's error as he was marking Totti and let him trot off.

Defensive errors aside though, he slipped on his line from a stationary position. Then, instead of assessing the situation and thinking "this is Totti, one of the calmest mktherfuckers in the world, let's stand my ground". Instead he rushed out trying to make Totti shit his pants and panic. It was a clanger
Yeah if we could all have that long to perform a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threat analysis in a match of football, we'd all be half decent. Hart wasn't to blame, if he had stayed on his line, Totti just keeps coming and still gets a free shot at goal. Kompany fucked up, his defence were square on with no cover, the midfield were bypassed and it was a calm, nice finish. The slip was unfortunate.

@BluePhil8 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Absolute bollocks Pip. He wasn't on his line when he slipped. He slipped changing direction when he realised the back line had caught flat footed forty yards out.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
@BluePhil8 said:

He could have slipped three yards further forward though imo.

For me it was the keepers ball end of, but he slipped which happens. Not a hanging offence whether it earns him a new contract well thats a different story.

Joes starting position was not high enough, if he's on the edge of his box he comfortably gets the through ball, he is too deep in his box and then as he changes direction slips in a panic. Had he switched off, maybe why he was not up high in his box.

That said Kompany was nowhere allowing a 38yr old to drift into acres of space, which is not good enough at this level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.