Joe Hart

Last minute and obviously a shot on goal, there should be more in the wall. Its the goalkeeper who should organise and today we lost a goal which could have been stopped . Joe will be gutted we need to be more professional

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Last minute and obviously a shot on goal, there should be more in the wall. Its the goalkeeper who should organise and today we lost a goal which could have been stopped . Joe will be gutted we need to be more professional

There were enough people in the wall, one of them decided to hide behind Dzeko, making the wall in effect, a two man wall. You'r making yourself look foolish. The first goal was a nightmare though.

Totally, its his side and should have more in the wall. Not even a great free kick, gutted and so will Joe be.

Hart left Clichy in the shit. Hes overated, cocky and too busy trying to be the 'most liked' player by sucking every munich **** off to save a shot for once.

I`d actually only blame him for the first goal.

Fantastic shot stopper, unfortunately other elements of his game lets him down.

I keep getting slagged off for my views, but Hart keeps letting our club down.

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Hart left Clichy in the shit. Hes overated, cocky and too busy trying to be the 'most liked' player by sucking every munich **** off to save a shot for once.

I was going to highlight all of the crap in your comment but decided against it and declare it's all crap. Pathetic.

Mancityfans.net'er said:

WTF??? I guess you're annoyed like the rest of us but really? Thought it wasn't his best game by a long chalk but fuck sake wind your neck in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.