Joe Hart

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Hart left Clichy in the shit. Hes overated, cocky and too busy trying to be the 'most liked' player by sucking every munich **** off to save a shot for once.
Why the fuck is this pathetic comment fuck off writing shit like that

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aerosol_Kid said:
Tell me why the fuck we didn't put a player on the post, weird.
It's very simple. It's called playing people onside
So you allow a free shot on goal, (which resulted in a goal), rather than a cross! Okay hindsight with it being a goal but to say playing people on side is a shite reaon, (in my opinion).

Aerosol_Kid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aerosol_Kid said:
Tell me why the fuck we didn't put a player on the post, weird.
So you allow a free shot on goal, (which resulted in a goal), rather than a cross! Okay hindsight with it being a goal but to say playing people on side is a shite reaon, (in my opinion).
From that position 99 out of 100 keepers will not have a man on the post

Bluedancer said:
Thought he could have made an effort to stop the first goal...............
No. Look at it again. All Hart's weight was on his left hand side. As soft as the shot was, it was impossible for him to get back across the goal for it. He did drop Clichy in the shit somewhat for the winning goal, by not making himself available for a back pass or even coming to collect the ball.

jimharri said:
Bluedancer said:
Thought he could have made an effort to stop the first goal...............
No. Look at it again. All Hart's weight was on his left hand side. As soft as the shot was, it was impossible for him to get back across the goal for it. He did drop Clichy in the shit somewhat for the winning goal, by not making himself available for a back pass or even coming to collect the ball.
Yeah agree on the winning goal but for the first he didn't even move and just stood and watched it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Aerosol_Kid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
From that position 100 out of 100 keepers will not have a man on the post

Edited.

Although I do think he was to blame for goal. Mainly because he left clichy with a horrible situation to deal with

Hart is complacent, cocky and downright overrated. I've read on here a few times he's the best keeper in the world, which is a straight-up comedy line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.