Joe Hart

Tevez left the wall,Nasri stood behind Dzeko and hung a leg out which looped the ball past Hart.Schoolboy players would'nt do it.Whatever you think about his performance you can't blame him for the freekick.

Just a discussion, but Joe should have come for the through ball that Clichy had to deal with and then the wall was not sufficient, that is what wins/loses matches and today Joe cost us the points.

Shadz69 said:
Tevez left the wall,Nasri stood behind Dzeko and hung a leg out which looped the ball past Hart.Schoolboy players would'nt do it.Whatever you think about his performance you can't blame him for the freekick.

I felt Joe should've collected the ball before Clichy found himself trying to clear it. Maybe not?

mick10 said:
Shadz69 said:

I felt Joe should've collected the ball before Clichy found himself trying to clear it. Maybe not?

Would'nt argue with that I was more talking the free itself.

67693_453338031380059_591470361_n.jpg

Hart should do try harder. That goalkeeping coach we have should train a little bit harder with him.

Hart is a good keeper very young as keeper but he has no rival in the team or in the country for England. He maybe thinks he is on the top. He is not.

He can be our keeper for the next 10 year so we have to do it very well with Hart.

Hart cannot be blamed for the winning goal.

He should have come and collected

I am however sick of him being all matey matey with the rag players on the pitch. That really winds me up

Clichy had won the ball and should have cleared the fucker instead of trying to dribble it out.with a minute of added time to go!

That being said he was flat footed for the first goal and we need a bigger wall there,with taller players for the free kick.If in the wall you stand and don't flinch,not turn your back like a shitehouse,otherwise there is no point being in the wall[Nasri!]

As soon as they got the free kick i thought goal,you could just sense it.The ball should have been hoofed up the field with a minute to go,we had clawed a point back from the dead and at that stage should have took what we had.

I personally thought he was at fault for the first goal...stood rooted to the spot, but it's easy to be an armchair critic I know.

I would not swap him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.