Joe Hart

Come on then Mancio, put your account on the line like you want me to do, if you're so sure

pudge said:
Come on then Mancio, put your account on the line like you want me to do, if you're so sure

there is a bet i proposed to you , accept or leave and let me quiet

Mancio said:
pudge said:

*beep, beep, beep, beep*

MSP said:
Mancio occasionally writes some good stuff but he is dropping serious bollocks here and I'm sure he is clever enough to know it and is just wuming,

i'm not wumming at all. i told you i respect you becouse i can see you watch a lot of football , then i'll ask strightly to you : do you believe hart is a top team GK ?

Mancio said:
pudge said:

Ah, backing down I see.

Not so sure about what you posted now?

squirtyflower said:
forevermancity said:
Mancio said:
you're an hero , my hero

get the mods to block your ip address so you cant come back you racist prick
no need for the personal abuse unless, of course, its you that wants the banning?

fifa style ruling here, its ok for mancio to be racist, but me calling him a prick is out of line?

Warped.
Il leave the personal abuse out from now on

Mancio said:
pudge said:

Take the same risk then or don't you have the courage? You can't expect someone to take a bet that you don't have balls to take yourself.

original.0
<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:10 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
MSP said:
Mancio occasionally writes some good stuff but he is dropping serious bollocks here and I'm sure he is clever enough to know it and is just wuming,

i'm not wumming at all. i told you i respect you becouse i can see you watch a lot of football , then i'll ask strightly to you : do you believe hart is a top team GK ?

You're squirming like a worm on a hook.

Mancio said:
MSP said:

Yes, I do though he obviously has his weaknesses, However they're not s big for him to be easily replaced. He saved City many times, much more times than his mistakes were costly - even this year when his mistakes are more often then last year.

Hart is one of few good enough players at City that are emotionally very connected with a club and young enough to be relied on for years to come. He is symbol of City and would be future captain if there's no Kompany who'll stay at City for many years too.

The reason I said you must be wuming is your idea about Hart being sold in January.

It's ok that you don't rate Hart though I think you are overreacting and there's no many better goalkeepers, specially not at his age but I don't see how sane, non-wuming person could think that he could be sold in January.

There's no 0.00000001% chance for that.

Even if you would be Mancini's brother and he told you that he wants to sell him, I'm 1000% sure that if he would suggest that to powers that are that he would get such a hit in his arse he would feel it for months :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.