Joe Hart

MSP said:
You got a great keeper in Handanovic though, very, very good one. Luckily we have Begovic, I'd be very disappointed he picked Slovenia.

i think begovic is a good bit better than handanovic

MSP said:
Mancio said:
MSP said:
You got a great keeper in Handanovic though, very, very good one. Luckily we have Begovic, I'd be very disappointed he picked Slovenia.

Yep, bit younger too. Good we took him in front of Canadians noses :)

begovic could be a good call for city , but it seem they want that guy from santos. maybe mancini want try to repeat the cesar success

Mancio said:
MSP said:
Mancio said:

Yep, bit younger too. Good we took him in front of Canadians noses :)

begovic could be a good call for city , but it seem they want that guy from santos. maybe mancini want try to repeat the cesar success

there are some rumors rags want Begovic, that would be crap, I'd be forced to want him to concede 5 a game :)

If he continues to perform good I think Madrid should go for him, could be good replacement for Casillas

Just back from seeing the wifes family in The Philippines.

I believe Hart was culpable again. Does anyone have a link to the mistake? ( the one against Sunderland)

In saying that reading through here it seems that we still stand by him.

Perhaps that shot caught the wind or a deflection. ( genuinely hope it did )

Chesley Sullenberger said:

I believe Hart was culpable again. Does anyone have a link to the mistake? ( the one against Sunderland)

Err <a class="postlink" href="http://www..mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www..mcfc.co.uk</a> that could be a good start..

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Chesley Sullenberger said:

Err <a class="postlink" href="http://www..mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www..mcfc.co.uk</a> that could be a good start..

Link not working.

Genuinely think that Hart should be dropped for the game today and the cup game.

Give him the bullet up the ass.

Put Joe Harts water bottle between the sticks, couldn't do any worse....set's up his wall and then stands in the middle of the goal, who trains this clown?<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm --<br /><br />Put Joe Harts water bottle between the sticks, couldn't do any worse....set's up his wall and then stands in the middle of the goal, who trains this clown?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.