Joe Hart

heslops barnet said:
Put Joe Harts water bottle between the sticks, couldn't do any worse....set's up his wall and then stands in the middle of the goal, who trains this clown?

-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm --

Put Joe Harts water bottle between the sticks, couldn't do any worse....set's up his wall and then stands in the middle of the goal, who trains this clown?
Blaming Hart for the goal today?

PMSL!!!

If he had stood more to the opposite side of the wall lie you are suggesting, he still wouldn't have saved the DEFLECTED free kick.

Some people on here need a punch to the face.

heslops barnet said:

-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm --

Wow, did Joe break your sister's heart or what? That's quite a reach for a Hart hater.

Joe at fault for last 2 goals today. he looked very shaky today kicking truly awful, never comes for crosses and just doesn't look confident.

Sort it out Joe...

Not playing with any confidence at the minute, but form is temporary and class is permanent, he'll come good again

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Joe at fault for last 2 goals today. he looked very shaky today kicking truly awful, never comes for crosses and just doesn't look confident.

Sort it out Joe...
How was he at fault for their 2nd?

With regards to their 3rd I felt he got sandwiched/fouled.

Wasn't at fault for any of the goals he will still win us points this season.

I'm still not 100% convinced by Joe.

Still probably the best in the premiership though.....

Best in the world?......not by a long chalk, but could be in five years with more experience.

Mancio said:
stony said:
Mancio said:
stated ? maybe my english is too poor to understand what really "stated" means. now can you point me to the way "you" did deal with the posters that in the last 3 years "stated" 18326362 times that mancini was going to be sacked and mourinho was coming ? TA

People have said they want Mourinho they have said they think he is coming. They offered opinions, whereas you said Joe was being sold and qualified it by offering a stupid bet.
It's not surprising to see you backtrack now you've realised just how utterly fucking stupid your comment was.

language barrier , you know. my post was on the same wavelengh of those who offered their opinion about mancini sacking in the last 3 years, i was just offering my feeling - my thinks- and my wishes. apologise if it was unclear

It really is about time you left this site. Nobody wants to read your shit anymore. Get back to Red Cafe<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:26 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
the list of hart mistakes this season is almost endless

and for the second years he got us out of CL with his hands

You are the biggest joke on this forum. Joe Hart would walk into any premiership team and prats like you have short memories and little intellect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.