Joe Hart

I think Joe Hart's shagged Mancio's bird. Either that or he came onto Joe on holiday and Joe turned him down.

He's very boring with his Joe bashing!

I think Mancini is trying to criticize Hart to wake him up a bit.

He has got a bit slack recently, that goal v Sunderland was just embarrassing for a goalkeeper at his level.

The hope is that Hart will think to himself that he will prove Mancini wrong and get back to his usual best.

Wouldn't really blame him for any of Norwich's goals today .... and for my money the central defenders should have defended the second Norwich goal better than they did , that was a free header at an exposed goalkeeper.

Mancini should have the balls to drop him for the next game vs Stoke. Give Panti a chance as he is very good at set pieces.

His performances in the last month have been shaky.... I am now panicking a bit whenever a cross comes in.....and I never used to feel like that with him. I just hope he comes through this difficult period quickly.

Just down on confidence a bit and has had a bit more to do this season because our back four hasn't been as settled as last season and sides know he is a bit sus on set pieces.

I think all three goals we conceded today were from set pieces.

I always feel happier with Hart as a shot stopper, but lesser so as a Penalty Area dominating type keeper.

I will readily admit that Hart is sufficiently vocal in his attempts to command his defenders however I believe a lot of the problems are partly language based and additionally some defenders simply don't do as instructed quickly enough.

Those problems were readily evident again today.

The sad thing is that bar having a complete team of native English speakers these problems will remain. Important to remember though that foreign players tend to make up for it elsewhere with better technical ability.

Exciting stuff mind!

Can somebody clarify this, I was told by a mate that supports Liverpool that when Roy Hodgson was at Liverpool he had the same goalkeeping coach that is with him at England now, He reckons Pepe Reina isn't the same or infact no where near the keeper he once was since Hodgson had his time at Liverpool, He says Joe Hart's form has dipped since that goalkeeping coach came in the set up at England.

But I don't know if it's the same goalkeeping coach, Although I don't agree with him anyway.

heslops barnet said:
Put Joe Harts water bottle between the sticks, couldn't do any worse....set's up his wall and then stands in the middle of the goal, who trains this clown?

-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm --

Put Joe Harts water bottle between the sticks, couldn't do any worse....set's up his wall and then stands in the middle of the goal, who trains this clown?

No City fan could call Hart a 'clown' - so fuck off to your own site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.