Joe Hart

SWPISHOME said:
Can somebody clarify this, I was told by a mate that supports Liverpool that when Roy Hodgson was at Liverpool he had the same goalkeeping coach that is with him at England now, He reckons Pepe Reina isn't the same or infact no where near the keeper he once was since Hodgson had his time at Liverpool, He says Joe Hart's form has dipped since that goalkeeping coach came in the set up at England.

But I don't know if it's the same goalkeeping coach, Although I don't agree with him anyway.

Nope, Dave Watson was Joe's coach at Birmingham.

Mancio said:
CC1 said:
Mancio said:
language barrier , you know. my post was on the same wavelengh of those who offered their opinion about mancini sacking in the last 3 years, i was just offering my feeling - my thinks- and my wishes. apologise if it was unclear

It really is about time you left this site. Nobody wants to read your shit anymore. Get back to Red Cafe

-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:26 pm --

Mancio said:
the list of hart mistakes this season is almost endless

and for the second years he got us out of CL with his hands

You are the biggest joke on this forum. Joe Hart would walk into any premiership team and prats like you have short memories and little intellect

i hope he'll walk into any other premiership team.

then i'll not feel any pain looking at him going out catching butterfly like he did for the third goal today

If you seriously would be happy to see Joe leave our club then you are showing your true colours and they are not blue and white. Mods, this is not an honest critique and this guy does not deserve to continue to visit this site

a dip in form yes but its a team game and when things start going bad it ends up at the feet of the goalkeeper when you start letting in goals

joe is world class and the things we have won over the last 3 season is down to him
2 golden gloves says it all

ancoats said:
a dip in form yes but its a team game and when things start going bad it ends up at the feet of the goalkeeper when you start letting in goals

joe is world class and the things we have won over the last 3 season is down to him

Exactly. As already posted, form is temporary, class permanent. Mancio has neither.

CC1 said:
ancoats said:

Exactly. As already posted, form is temporary, class permanent. Mancio has neither.

Don't reply to Mancio and he will go away trust me.

Anyone who tells him to f..off is as silly as he is.

mancity1 said:
CC1 said:
ancoats said:

Don't reply to Mancio and he will go away trust me.

Anyone who tells him to f..off is as silly as he is.

You are right of course but as a fan who has 'been to York' and back, it makes my blood boil to read some of the shit written on here by what I can only describe as glory hunters. However, I'll ignore him from now on - honest

Hart is looking a shadow of the player has been for us these last few seasons. Suppose every player has a bad run of form, he is having his now, Kompany had his earlier on in the season and is back to his best so best thing to do is not panic and just stick with them. Hopefully Pantilimon plays a blinder in the Watford game to just give Joe a little more food for thought.

As much as Mancio would like him to go. Won't happen because he is still a very good keeper and english...if Hart was replaced the english core at mcfc would be almost non-existent At least in the starting 11.

ForzaMancini said:
Hart is looking a shadow of the player has been for us these last few seasons. Suppose every player has a bad run of form, he is having his now, Kompany had his earlier on in the season and is back to his best so best thing to do is not panic and just stick with them. Hopefully Pantilimon plays a blinder in the Watford game to just give Joe a little more food for thought.

He's hardly having a bad run

MEN player ratings

7 HART No chance with either of Norwich goals, and pulled off two or three important saves at crucial moments

Perhaps they can step back and see the bigger picture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.