Joe Hart

CC1 said:
heslops barnet said:
Put Joe Harts water bottle between the sticks, couldn't do any worse....set's up his wall and then stands in the middle of the goal, who trains this clown?

-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm --

Put Joe Harts water bottle between the sticks, couldn't do any worse....set's up his wall and then stands in the middle of the goal, who trains this clown?

No City fan could call Hart a 'clown' - so fuck off to your own site

Hart is their obsession, they bump his thread on shitcafe as soon as he doesn't have world class performance.

Two deflected goals and a point blank header yeah that's something Hart really should have stopped.... For fuck sake lets get Panti between the sticks or even bloody De Gea and you'll soon be screaming for Hart back. The grass isn't always greener. Fucking learn to appreciate how lucky we are we have Hart at our club.

at the moment he has no confidence. i know he is a very good keeper but people in england overrate him big time. he is an excellent shot stopper as we saw against dortmund but he scares me when he comes out for a high ball. of course he is not the best keeper in the world, he is very good but neuer, casillas and buffon are better than him. i honestly think that if mignolet or begovic were english there would be the same hype about them too. i hope joe regains his confidence as soon as possible because he is a really important player for us.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
the list of hart mistakes this season is almost endless

and for the second years he got us out of CL with his hands
That post is useless without examples

exemples ? go and see all the goals we have conceded this season both in PL and CL and in last season CL and if you cant see by yourself the disgrace hart did then you cant ask to anyone to highlit nothing

i've come to the conclusion that you are a great big muppet.

kun1 said:
at the moment he has no confidence. i know he is a very good keeper but people in england overrate him big time. he is an excellent shot stopper as we saw against dortmund but he scares me when he comes out for a high ball. of course he is not the best keeper in the world, he is very good but neuer, casillas and buffon are better than him. i honestly think that if mignolet or begovic were english there would be the same hype about them too. i hope joe regains his confidence as soon as possible because he is a really important player for us.

he certainly isnt low in confidence....the vast majority of goals he has let in this season have been flukes/great goals/deflections.

forevermancity said:
kun1 said:

he certainly isnt low in confidence....the vast majority of goals he has let in this season have been flukes/great goals/deflections.
He certainly is. For me goals like sunderland's, van persie's (depsite the deflection it was his covered corner) and benzema's goal at the etihad (even me would come out and pick the ball) and a few others are non acceptable for a keeper of his class. I'm not worried though because all great players have bad spells. the same happened with vinnie and he is back, same with yaya and i believe he has shown a big improvement in the last games, same with aguero (exceptional yesterday). People saying we should buy a good goalkeeper for competition are wrong for me. neuer has no competition, neither casillas, nor buffon.

kun1 said:
forevermancity said:
kun1 said:

He certainly is. For me goals like sunderland's, van persie's (depsite the deflection it was his covered corner) and benzema's goal at the etihad (even me would come out and pick the ball) and a few others are non acceptable for a keeper of his class. I'm not worried though because all great players have bad spells. the same happened with vinnie and he is back, same with yaya and i believe he has shown a big improvement in the last games, same with aguero (exceptional yesterday). People saying we should buy a good goalkeeper for competition are wrong for me. neuer has no competition, neither casillas, nor buffon.

i can assure you, one million percent, he isnt low in confidence!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.