Joe Hart

The fact is, despite everyone moaning about his weaknesses, I've not read a single post saying something along the lines of 'Reina is better' or 'sell him and buy Casillas' because he simply is the best keeper in the league, and I've met nobody who has argued that point. For the first time in my life, I dont put my head in my hands when the opposition go one on one with our keeper, cause Joe has saved us on so many occasions that I trust him completely. He's been compared to Peter Schmeichel because of the way he fills the goal and shouts at his defence. He isn't perfect, I know, but the coaches and players will work with him on his weaknesses and he will just get better and better.

Captain Underpants said:
Ray78 said:
We need a new back up keeper who can push Hart. The thing is who is available?

Cheeky bid for Friedel or Mignolet in Jan?

No to Mingolet and Friedel will be similar to when Shay Given was here.

southstander93 said:
The fact is, despite everyone moaning about his weaknesses, I've not read a single post saying something along the lines of 'Reina is better' or 'sell him and buy Casillas' because he simply is the best keeper in the league, and I've met nobody who has argued that point. For the first time in my life, I dont put my head in my hands when the opposition go one on one with our keeper, cause Joe has saved us on so many occasions that I trust him completely. He's been compared to Peter Schmeichel because of the way he fills the goal and shouts at his defence. He isn't perfect, I know, but the coaches and players will work with him on his weaknesses and he will just get better and better.

Good post. For me, it's the most confident I've been with a keeper since Tony Coton.

Mancio said:
show me a top team GK that do more mistakes than hart

Why do you always start on Hart when your bum-boys are out of favour? That's once here and once in today's post-match thread, not to mention OP'ing an anti-Hart thread earlier this season. It's a bit tedious for real City fans, mate.

But merry Xmas anyway.

I`ve said for a few seasons now, Hart is a fantastic keeper. BUT i think he`s believed his own hype sometimes. Had a great game v Dortmund where pundits said "Best keeper in the world at the moment!" He is the Cockiest keeper i`ve saw for a long time, But Hart as i`ve mentioned to fellow fans, he`ll be on the players to cost us with is over confidence and i think since the Sweden game has changed him.

Since that "wonder goal" scored against him, he looks unsure more and never seems to come out for the ball. Which is one reason that led to the derby winner for me. When Clichy was holding off their player and Hart could have come out collected it or even kicked it out of play. But he refused to come off his line and led to Clichy messing up too, not clearing it for a throw it.

I`d give Pantilimon a go as he hasn`t really done much wrong and i think could push Joe for the no1 keeper if given a chance. As i feel now this season best we can hope is a run in the Cup and that it`s.

Bluefinn said:
Petetheblu said:
Bluefinn said:
are we seriously talking about ditching joe here.. wtf is going on

FFS read what people are saying......HEALTHY COMPETITION!!!! Ditching!?!?

so you want someone better than Pantiliamon as a 2nd keeper? Maybe buy Casilias from Real, seems like he's being benched a lot there too..

Mate stop being an arse.

I'd like someone who could give Joe something to compete for, it's way to comfy for him at the moment. Like when he challenged given for top spot, during that time he was immense.

....how would you sort out his glaring lack of form?

I am at times pretty critical of Jo but he played OK today , made a couple of great saves but caught unawares at his near post where you as a keeper should never be beat , he is England's beat keeper by far but just needs to remain focussed, keepers always bare the brunt and we forget the glaring misses and shit final.passes that should make us nail teams to the floor..

Petetheblu said:
Bluefinn said:
Petetheblu said:
FFS read what people are saying......HEALTHY COMPETITION!!!! Ditching!?!?

so you want someone better than Pantiliamon as a 2nd keeper? Maybe buy Casilias from Real, seems like he's being benched a lot there too..

Mate stop being an arse.

I'd like someone who could give Joe something to compete for, it's way to comfy for him at the moment. Like when he challenged given for top spot, during that time he was immense.

....how would you sort out his glaring lack of form?
Pete, I like you, but lack of form?

Stayed alert against reading.
Kept us in the Newcastle game.
Saved us numerous times throughout the season.

I'd take most of you lot more seriously if you were as critical of our outfield play as your new fucking scapegoat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.