Joe Hart

Good keeper but seems hell bent on proving what "a top guy" he is.

Concentrate on your keeping Joe.

stonie said:
I am at times pretty critical of Jo but he played OK today , made a couple of great saves but caught unawares at his near post where you as a keeper should never be beat , he is England's beat keeper by far but just needs to remain focussed, keepers always bare the brunt and we forget the glaring misses and shit final.passes that should make us nail teams to the floor..
I am sometimes critical of him simply because he's overrated and not as good as people think and i've been saying this for ages but in his favour is a great attitude.Saying this I don't think i'd swap him but it doesn't take much to be England's top keeper.

Please don't cry,it's just my opinion.

stonie said:
I am at times pretty critical of Jo but he played OK today , made a couple of great saves but caught unawares at his near post where you as a keeper should never be beat , he is England's beat keeper by far but just needs to remain focussed, keepers always bare the brunt and we forget the glaring misses and shit final.passes that should make us nail teams to the floor..
Final passes, not seen one. Shots, crosses are they banned. As for joe, even if he stood on his left post, he would get beat there more often than not.

There’ve been a number of occasions this year when he’s fucked up an he’s cost us. It happens and good goalkeepers don’t grow on trees. He’s better than most, but he is definitely not the World beater that he’s been made out to be, his distribution alone keeps him out of the top tier of World goal keepers. The fairly frequent errors that have now crept in brings the fact that he’s ‘good’ rather than ‘great’ into focus.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
What other keeper in the league would you swap him for?

.........*tumbleweed*

We're lucky to have him. Show me a keeper who does not make mistakes.

show me a top team GK that do more mistakes than hart
Answer the question instead of trying to deflect it

Hung said:
There’ve been a number of occasions this year when he’s fucked up an he’s cost us. It happens and good goalkeepers don’t grow on trees. He’s better than most, but he is definitely not the World beater that he’s been made out to be, his distribution alone keeps him out of the top tier of World goal keepers. The fairly frequent errors that have now crept in brings the fact that he’s ‘good’ rather than ‘great’ into focus.

He is still young in goalkeeping terms so you have to hope the errors disappear. Calling him the best in the world is silly though, Buffon recently made a mistake which caused amazement because he NEVER makes mistakes usually. That is the hallmark of the truly great keepers when a mistake is cause for headlines because its a goalkeeper that doesn't make mistakes. Joe has already made, what, 4 or 5 notable mistakes this season? He's probably around 5th-6th in the world.

I've not seen any replays but I was at Sunderland and I think he could and should have saved it - that's my gut feeling.

mr t said:
I've not seen any replays but I was at Sunderland and I think he could and should have saved it - that's my gut feeling.
He should've saved it, he shouldn't have left such a gap in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.