Joe Hart

welsh_andy said:
oh ffs this thread really is off the scale, one of best keepers in world has save us on countless times and we are question the guy after a few mistake, good grief wtf has come over some ppl, 20yrs ago i could understand, but today, no chance. so for the doubters lets sell him, get some other keeper in, maybe best keeper in world(take ya pick) he makes few mistakes, and then u call for his head. fuck me. grow the fuck up

All of that.

Not a criticism, but a question. Anyone know what Joe was so wound up about, waiting for the free kick when Yaya got his yellow card? He seemed to be shouting blue murder at the wall, and not being heard. Looked for a moment like he was about to run right out of goal, to get his point across.

It's plain to see Joe Harts problem is concentration when he has little to do for long periods he switches off hence AJ's goal ,and it's also about time they worked on his distribution under pressure which is still very poor. Need to sign a decent under study to keep him on his toes.

curleywurley said:
It's plain to see Joe Harts problem is concentration when he has little to do for long periods he switches off hence AJ's goal ,and it's also about time they worked on his distribution under pressure which is still very poor. Need to sign a decent under study to keep him on his toes.

I agree with this comment. Joe is world class no doubt. But lack of pressure on his status as number one is damaging his progression.

You can always have the talent, but unless you have someone vying for your position and pushing you in terms of selection, then complacency can set in.

Way I see it, Hart has made such mistakes in the past, even before this season. Hardly worth a drop though.

If it's worth dropping, I think Reina would have gotten the sack a long time ago.

I think his mistakes are not over confidence but a little lack of confidence.
In the first half against Sunderland there was a cross into the box from the right, he was under no pressure but punched the ball instead of catching it. A confident Jo would have caught that ball without a second thought.

It's difficult to say whether he's over or under confident. One thing for sure is that he's aware of his weakness to the left as could be seen by his positioning for the free kick they had outside and to the left of our box. He was virtually standing on his left hand post!

He's a good keeper when it comes to rushing the ball and stuff to his right but he's not "world class" when it comes to crosses or anything to his left.

He is the best keeper we have but he's not the best in the league by any measure.

Gelsons Dad said:
It's difficult to say whether he's over or under confident. One thing for sure is that he's aware of his weakness to the left as could be seen by his positioning for the free kick they had outside and to the left of our box. He was virtually standing on his left hand post!

He's a good keeper when it comes to rushing the ball and stuff to his right but he's not "world class" when it comes to crosses or anything to his left.

He is the best keeper we have but he's not the best in the league by any measure.
So the best in the league is??

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Can anyone tell me who in the last 6-7 years has kept valdes, Buffon or Cassilas on there toes!!
Neither Scmeichel nor van der Saar had anyone keeping then on their toes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.