Joe Hart

sir peace frog said:
Thenumber1blue said:
chesterguy said:
When has been poor then? His clean sheet record would suggest otherwise
He's been poor all season and lucky to not be dropped,obviously he's had the odd excellent match in between,like I said most keepers would keep many clean sheets behind that team.

numberone blue,may i ask you a question.

how many games have you played as a goalkeeper .
our defence has been so good because........ fill in the blank.

dont mean to be rude but anybody who doesnt think it takes a top top keeper to organise a defence that keeps not just many but the MOST clean sheets 3 years on a run isnt worth listening too.

i would suggest as is the city way when things havent gone quite as well as we all hoped for we tend to search for a scapegoat,have the people questioning joe hart found one.

joe hart is the best goalkeeper in the prem and up there with the best 10 in the world,he is very young and as all goalkeepers do makes mistakes,joe doesnt make many and will imo grow into the top keeper in europe,however he wont make that if he gets constant unwarranted abuse from so called city fans,

being rude isnt in my nature,however if that is your opinion numberone blue,then your opinion is of no consequence at all.
I have played 0 games as a keeper ,which holds absolutely no relevance at all to how good he is and wether or not I can tell how good he is,can't really understand that statement to be honest,a bit silly really and he is simply not one of the best keepers in the world,I don't give him abuse and I am hoping he becomes the best .While he wears the shirt I fully back him and never give players abuse,simply my opinion on a guy who deserves criticism like everyone gets when they have been poor and he has definitely been poor.I'm not looking for a scapegoat and never have been,i'm simply giving my opinion.By the way no ones opinion on here is really of any consequence .Nope still not understanding why I would have to be a keeper or play in any certain position to spot how good someone is.

sir peace frog said:
Thenumber1blue said:
chesterguy said:
When has been poor then? His clean sheet record would suggest otherwise
He's been poor all season and lucky to not be dropped,obviously he's had the odd excellent match in between,like I said most keepers would keep many clean sheets behind that team.

numberone blue,may i ask you a question.

how many games have you played as a goalkeeper .
our defence has been so good because........ fill in the blank.

dont mean to be rude but anybody who doesnt think it takes a top top keeper to organise a defence that keeps not just many but the MOST clean sheets 3 years on a run isnt worth listening too.

i would suggest as is the city way when things havent gone quite as well as we all hoped for we tend to search for a scapegoat,have the people questioning joe hart found one.

joe hart is the best goalkeeper in the prem and up there with the best 10 in the world,he is very young and as all goalkeepers do makes mistakes,joe doesnt make many and will imo grow into the top keeper in europe,however he wont make that if he gets constant unwarranted abuse from so called city fans,

being rude isnt in my nature,however if that is your opinion numberone blue,then your opinion is of no consequence at all.

Sir peace frog. I think people are just telling it as they see it. I don't see any scape goats from people on here, although I do remember Joe criticising the defence again Madrid away and Kun's performance versus Liverpool at home.

I just want Joe to get back to putting in high quality performances with consistency there his norm before last season. We want more of West Brom and Dortmund performances and less of Southampton away and the Rags at home.

Joe is big enough to take some knocks, otherwise he wouldn't have appeared in that shampoo advert!!

ACMilan said:
LOL.

City gearing up for a 200m summer now, or what?

Hart is one of the best keepers in the world. He may lack in some areas, but keeping the ball out he's top shelf.

I know Ill get slapped for this - but this forum, as good as it is, has wayyyyyyyy too many spoiled as shit fans.

Your goalie is top 10 in the world, some could argue top 5.. and you're worried about upgrading?

Jesus

Navas?

ACMilan said:
LOL.

Hart is one of the best keepers in the world. He may lack in some areas, but keeping the ball out he's top shelf.

I know Ill get slapped for this - but this forum, as good as it is, has wayyyyyyyy too many spoiled as shit fans.

Your goalie is top 10 in the world, some could argue top 5.. and you're worried about upgrading?

Jesus
You're not the first none-Blue to say something like this on here. Some of our support seem to think they're owed success and will criticise anything and everything if we don't get it.
The reality is we're owed absolutely nothing by the club and we should be more appreciative of what we do have.

Caveman said:
ACMilan said:
LOL.

Jesus
You're not the first none-Blue to say something like this on here. Some of our support seem to think they're owed success and will criticise anything and everything if we don't get it.
The reality is we're owed absolutely nothing by the club and we should be more appreciative of what we do have.

The Club includes the fans. We are entitled to express our views that are based on going in week in and week out for decades. I am sure Joe will have reflected that this hasn't been his best season and maybe working with a new goalkeeping clack could help.

Caveman said:
ACMilan said:
LOL.

Jesus

actually disagree they don't run the club as a private hobby its a public institution and when we invest our money time and emotional commitment I expect that we should do well and demand that we do

if you are ok with me making a small observation? Its a very passive and to me an odd attitude to say they we owe them and we should be grateful

that's the sort of statement might have been beaten into someone in 1512 serfs or on the plantations but in 2013?

we should be more assertive and confident to appreciate and criticise you cannot have one with out the other blind faith is more disloyal and counter productive to improvement than a bit of grit in the oyster

after all we are city and we want pearls not sand

getting back to hart dog he's good but needs to practice more on his areas for improvement and he'll be great

The Doctor said:
I can't think of another keeper anywhere in World football that I would select ahead of Joe Hart!

I wouldn't pick him ahead of Joe but I am afraid De Gea has had a better season than Joe. I think injuries played a part in this.

Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:
Are their names alone good enough credentials?
You asked for names of better keepers if you want credentials find them yourself.Maybe Hart will improve and become a top keeper,at the moment he's not good enough for a top team.I'm hoping he stays and becomes the best in the world.
Is this a joke, The Golden Glove for the 3rd season in a row was it...says different

Joe Hart is probably THE best keeper in the prem bar none and probably top 5 in the world. Why on earth do we even talk about changing him?

Joe needs a serious number 2 keeper at the club to keep him on his toes. Having no real pressure for your place is not good at any level. Also hopefully we will get a half decent goal keeping coach to work on and improve Joe's distribution and he will be the best in the prem without a doubt and probably top 3 in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.