Joe Hart

reddishblue said:
ballinio said:
reddishblue said:
You don't say.
wasnt trying to be clever mate, i meant joe hart, really dont think he`s all that, havn`t for a long time.

Me neither. Either way, a goal keeper has to be a priority.
Agreed, this is a position that has to be given some priority imo, hart`s standards have dropped & more importantly he`s not improving any aspect of his game, i`d be searching for a better keeper if i was in charge.

What a daft thread title when it has nothing to do with Joe Hart.

P.S Can we get Reddish renamed? I've always thought Reddish Blues just sounds wrong when looking at that flag in the ground.

Marc-André ter Stegen, Fernando Muslera both are being tracked by Barcelona.

ballinio said:
reddishblue said:
ballinio said:
wasnt trying to be clever mate, i meant joe hart, really dont think he`s all that, havn`t for a long time.

Me neither. Either way, a goal keeper has to be a priority.
Agreed, this is a position that has to be given some priority imo, hart`s standards have dropped & more importantly he`s not improving any aspect of his game, i`d be searching for a better keeper if i was in charge.
I also agree.

Yep, lets draw up a list of attainable goalkeepers better than Hart who we could and should sign.

I think it's only fair that those who want him replaced should put forward some names first to get us rolling.

...... instead of just saying he should be replaced.

Go.

pudge said:
Yep, lets draw up a list of attainable goalkeepers better than Hart who we could and should sign.

I think it's only fair that those who want him replaced should put forward some names first to get us rolling.

Go.
Handanovic

Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:

Go.
Handanovic
Rebuffed on the first page.

Also, what makes him better than Hart. One word answers aren't very convincing.

Keeping in mind that you rate Kolarov, I'm still willing to here what qualities you feel make Handanovic a better keeper than Joe...

pudge said:
Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:

Go.
Handanovic
Rebuffed on the first page.

Also, what makes him better than Hart. One word answers aren't very convincing.
Have they turned us down ? Ok Adler and Steklenburg.

-- Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm --

Moraes ! Lets also keep in mind that you think hart is one of the top keepers in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.