Joe Hart

Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Handanovic
Rebuffed on the first page.

Also, what makes him better than Hart. One word answers aren't very convincing.
Have they turned us down ? Ok Adler and Steklenburg.

-- Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm --

Moraes ! Lets also keep in mind that you think hart is one of the top keepers in the world.

Yes but he needs a kick up the arse.

pudge said:
Yep, lets draw up a list of attainable goalkeepers better than Hart who we could and should sign.

I think it's only fair that those who want him replaced should put forward some names first to get us rolling.

...... instead of just saying he should be replaced.

Go.
why`s it fair ? i`m a fan not a football manager, give me £1m a year & i`ll work on it .

pudge said:
Are their names alone good enough credentials?
You asked for names of better keepers if you want credentials find them yourself.Maybe Hart will improve and become a top keeper,at the moment he's not good enough for a top team.I'm hoping he stays and becomes the best in the world.

ballinio said:
pudge said:
Yep, lets draw up a list of attainable goalkeepers better than Hart who we could and should sign.

I think it's only fair that those who want him replaced should put forward some names first to get us rolling.

...... instead of just saying he should be replaced.

Go.
why`s it fair ? i`m a fan not a football manager, give me £1m a year & i`ll work on it .
Because it's easy to say "we need to replace Joe", why don't you back it up with suggestions?

The best signing might be a new goalkeeping coach. Undoubtedly there are signs of Hart stagnating... some might even say he is regressing, he seemed a much less authoritative and vocal figure last season. The club will give Hart every chance because he is English and about as close to a home grown player you can get without actually being in the academy.

If he has another season like the one just passed with so many unforced errors (second highest in the league) though, you wonder about what might happen. Right now keepers like Neuer, Buffon, Sirigu, Handanovic and Courtois are outperforming him.

Apparently the club is considering bringing in England's goalkeeping coach Dave Watson to work with him. He helped Joe improve tremendously when he was on loan at Birmingham, that's the reason Hodgson brought him into the England setup.

Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:
You asked for names of better keepers if you want credentials find them yourself.Maybe Hart will improve and become a top keeper,at the moment he's not good enough for a top team.I'm hoping he stays and becomes the best in the world.
I said a list not just names, being pedantic doesn't validate your answers.

If you're not willing to say why these keepers are better, it would lead me to think that you have not watched them on a consistent basis.<br /><br />-- Jun 1st, '13, 22:05 --<br /><br />
reddishblue said:
pudge said:
I never said Joe was one of the best in the world.

Who is?
The best in the world right now?

I'd say Neuer

pudge said:
Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:
I said a list not just names, being pedantic doesn't validate your answers.

If you're not willing to say why these keepers are better, it would lead me to think that you have not watched them on a consistent basis.

-- Jun 1st, '13, 22:05 --

reddishblue said:
pudge said:
I never said Joe was one of the best in the world.

Who is?
The best in the world right now?

I'd say Neuer
I've watched them all on a consistent basis and joe every match,all command their area better for starters,make better decisions of when to come for the ball and when not and every single one has far better distribution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.