Joe Hart

Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:
Thenumber1blue said:
You asked for names of better keepers if you want credentials find them yourself.Maybe Hart will improve and become a top keeper,at the moment he's not good enough for a top team.I'm hoping he stays and becomes the best in the world.
I said a list not just names, being pedantic doesn't validate your answers.

If you're not willing to say why these keepers are better, it would lead me to think that you have not watched them on a consistent basis.

-- Jun 1st, '13, 22:05 --

reddishblue said:
The best in the world right now?

I'd say Neuer
I've watched them all on a consistent basis and joe every match,all command their area better for starters,make better decisions of when to come for the ball and when not and every single one has far better distribution.
Wasn't so hard was it?

I'd love to be able to watch 5/6 games at the same time each week so I couldn't pass comment on them like you.

ballinio said:
reddishblue said:
ballinio said:
wasnt trying to be clever mate, i meant joe hart, really dont think he`s all that, havn`t for a long time.

Me neither. Either way, a goal keeper has to be a priority.
Agreed, this is a position that has to be given some priority imo, hart`s standards have dropped & more importantly he`s not improving any aspect of his game, i`d be searching for a better keeper if i was in charge.

Well isn't it a fucking good job your not in charge.
*breathes a sigh of relief*

pudge said:
Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:

If you're not willing to say why these keepers are better, it would lead me to think that you have not watched them on a consistent basis.

I'd say Neuer
I've watched them all on a consistent basis and joe every match,all command their area better for starters,make better decisions of when to come for the ball and when not and every single one has far better distribution.
Wasn't so hard was it?

I'd love to be able to watch 5/6 games at the same time each week so I couldn't pass comment on them like you.
Like I said I hope he becomes the best in the world but from early on in the season ,i've been saying I don't like the way he's been playing .

Don't worry, with how we'll be playing football soon any one of us could go in goal and it wouldn't matter a shit. Only balls that will be going past him will be OG's ;)

pudge said:
Thenumber1blue said:
pudge said:

I'd say Neuer
Wasn't so hard was it?

Haha I was just thinking the same thing, what a complete load of bollocks.

Decc66 said:
pudge said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Wasn't so hard was it?

Haha I was just thinking the same thing, what a complete load of bollocks.
What a fuckin idiotic comment ,why would it be bollocks,stop talking shit.Do you even know who they are ,when and who they play for .Typical prune you get on here trying to cause an arguement in a debate,give your head a wobble lad.

pudge said:
ballinio said:
pudge said:
Yep, lets draw up a list of attainable goalkeepers better than Hart who we could and should sign.

I think it's only fair that those who want him replaced should put forward some names first to get us rolling.

...... instead of just saying he should be replaced.

Go.
why`s it fair ? i`m a fan not a football manager, give me £1m a year & i`ll work on it .
Because it's easy to say "we need to replace Joe", why don't you back it up with suggestions?
I don`t need to back anything up & i didn`t say " we need to replace joe". i said if i was in charge i would be looking around for a replacement, its called planning ahead ,his form has dropped & if he doesnt improve over the course of the season i would expect him to be replaced. By who? Thats not my job.

adrianr said:
Don't worry, with how we'll be playing football soon any one of us could go in goal and it wouldn't matter a shit. Only balls that will be going past him will be OG's ;)

He already does his hair on the line, he'll have time do do his nails too.

ballinio said:
pudge said:
ballinio said:
why`s it fair ? i`m a fan not a football manager, give me £1m a year & i`ll work on it .
Because it's easy to say "we need to replace Joe", why don't you back it up with suggestions?
I don`t need to back anything up & i didn`t say " we need to replace joe". i said if i was in charge i would be looking around for a replacement, its called planning ahead ,his form has dropped & if he doesnt improve over the course of the season i would expect him to be replaced. By who? Thats not my job.
Like I said, it's easy to pass comment.

moggymoz said:
ballinio said:
reddishblue said:
Me neither. Either way, a goal keeper has to be a priority.
Agreed, this is a position that has to be given some priority imo, hart`s standards have dropped & more importantly he`s not improving any aspect of his game, i`d be searching for a better keeper if i was in charge.

Well isn't it a fucking good job your not in charge.
*breathes a sigh of relief*
you wouldn`t want a better keeper at city ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.